Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v28

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Added pics of face textures/eye shadows here.
These were made a while ago so they may be lacking, especially for guys. Feel free to post suggestions in my thread for future textures.
Note: The base 3 races work differently when it comes to textures so they may not get any. NS also didn't exist when I made these so they don't have any currently.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Mash 🖤

echo omg back the old texture my ini looks so bad i mean the eye is fine but the lips color omg wtf

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
and some ppls say we had good gms/dev lal
i call it real dev
I am pretty sure this is from an older update, but since I'm never around..

The fact that Kitten can wear a shirt covered in kittens makes me v happy.
Thank you, Echo! ♥
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ༒•𝒥𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾•༒

• 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒻𝓁❁𝓌𝑒𝓇
  • ☠♞RUIN's Queen♞☠
  • Characters: ༒Mink༒~༒Tune༒~༒corpse༒
  • Faction: RUIN By Heart
Excuse me,but the eye codes don't work on male......wtf is this? :monkey-12:

Offline Mash 🖤

gm cant you just make a new codes for the ini's i mean why changing all the current to something that you want / or few that preferring this one,  anyway fix it http://imgur.com/XG8fYfg i want to use my old one  :tiger-27:  :tiger-21:  :tiger-31:
gm cant you just make a new codes for the ini's i mean why changing all the current to something that you want / or few that preferring this one,  anyway fix it http://imgur.com/XG8fYfg i want to use my old one  :tiger-27:  :tiger-21:  :tiger-31:
The new codes shouldn't affect your winged elf presets, since all of the FaceIDs are TB/EG? 
And the codes that were added for the makeup have to be changed in notepad, so..none of those things should have affected your ini.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
i think u need good fashion expert!

Offline Mash 🖤

The new codes shouldn't affect your winged elf presets, since all of the FaceIDs are TB/EG?
And the codes that were added for the makeup have to be changed in notepad, so..none of those things should have affected your ini.
hmm yeah at last i did verify and somehow the file is fixed :/

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
holy shit the fashion......so insane bro, INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
"Faction base helmets can now be account stashed." Grats on fcking up the server... I thaught it would end with you as new dev but seems i was wrong....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
holy shit the fashion......so insane bro, INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know you like that fashion boi 
Lookin all fabulous n shit 
I c u winning fashion events 24/7

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
v29

-Added custom weapons, custom titles, name colors
-Updated faction icons

Manual Patch

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
n00p administrator