Epic Perfect World

Donation Questions

MamaVortex

"Write Your Account ID and Account Name"
Does this mean my forum Name and name i use to login to the panel?
Could use a bit of help on this.
Reply would be appreciated ASAP

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
the acount ID is the transaction ID that paypall gives you from your donation.

The name is your INGAME name. The one you use to log the account.

ty
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

MamaVortex

Thanks mucho! Alex/WT

Im trying to debate wether or not to donate now...It's a tough decision :(

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Account ID, is  located on the top right of the EPW user Panel, it is NOT the transaction ID.

and

Account name is also located at the top right, (it's the user name, of the ig ACCOUNT you want to cash up)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

MamaVortex

The real question being, How long is it going to take. I cant wait 12 hours. I know its just an example of how long it COULD take...but without knowing for sure, yeah idk... I only have a few hours gameplay time today and would like to use it with my gold i get from donation

Offline SHINIGAMI

Depends,, on when ever Agatio Check's his email and is able to send out the golds.. so, cant be for certain..

anways.. here's where the account id and name are..

MamaVortex

Depends,, on when ever Agatio Check's his email and is able to send out the golds.. so, cant be for certain..

anways.. here's where the account id and name are..

You're a little late, Alex told me ingame before anyone had a chance to reply ???
But thanks anyways. ^^  He ninja ???

I did the donation and am waiting for an email back from Agatio....Lets pray it isnt 12+ hours.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2013, 04:59 pm by MamaVortex

Offline SHINIGAMI

You're a little late, Alex told me ingame before anyone had a chance to reply ???
But thanks anyways. ^^

I did the donation and am waiting for an email back from Agatio....Lets pray it isnt 12+ hours.

aww, ur yw, and  naa just read .. WT say "the acount ID is the transaction ID that paypall gives you from your donation."

so wanted to make sure you put the right account ID and DON'T put in ur transaction ID from paypall, or else, it might take longer than usuall.

MamaVortex

But thanks anyways. ^^

aww, ur yw, and  naa just read .. WT say "the acount ID is the transaction ID that paypall gives you from your donation."

so wanted to make sure you put the right account ID and DON'T put in ur transaction ID from paypall, or else, it might take longer than usuall.
ahhh i see, Welp thanks again ^^

MamaVortex

Last Edit: Feb 24, 2013, 09:57 pm by MamaVortex

MamaVortex

Gold Recieved! TY!
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2013, 09:56 pm by MamaVortex