Epic Perfect World

Big Mexican Defense - Savagery vs 420 TW

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
whats the difrence between those 2 guilds core then pls tell me. Not gonna talk of how much of a joke Moist is lmfao '' moister than an oyster '' gg guild.
and wtf u talkign about numbers roflmao noone said something about that wth u comming up with rofl.
go post some ep '' gameplay '' video's of how u sog in my bm tidals rofl  :normal-2:
She leaded a guild who made a 3-1 on the Lastest tw on ur AE GODS guild, get good, go to ur corner, and cry me a river
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
There's a huge difference between Tyrants and Siege, actually even some Tyrants officer could admit Siege is nothing compared to tyrants (Quoting back to sean when we lost the TW, where he already knew we were going to lose LEL) , i was tyrants LONG TIME AGO, First time even kenpatchix joined there, sadly u wouldn't know that since u know nothing else than what bitches snitch u on private, the fact u calling about guilds 4 years alive, well, There's PvElite and others(i won't even call pk guilds), but pls name something good u did as faction being on ArchEnemy... Let me guess why i got the tyrant tittle and idk if u did, but well..
You still shit talked the ppl you were cool with in tyrants but not my business. Don't really care
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
yes strongest core is when u rec every active pker in server and theres no1 else to fight ultil i got here i solo server 420fksgivne disbanded alrdy they low morale now losing empty tw vs savagery
iShaw party got kicked from 420, u recruited them
Russians left 420, u recruited them
XNeoN group left guild, u recruited them,
Resultado de imagen para Pick ur ur dignity gif 

♥ Dev

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
She leaded a guild who made a 3-1 on the Lastest tw on ur AE GODS guild, get good, go to ur corner, and cry me a river
rofl look this ep talking, and oh yea ty for the reminder on how a girl is leadign a faction almost forgot, and oube tthat 3-1 i wouldn't be so sure how would it have been ended when there where no tyrants in ae and no arti in moist, i know the outcome and so does she otherwise there wouldn't be any arti / tyrants alts in one of those factions. am i wrong ? if so pls prove me wrong. but i can pop instant 10+ vids of how AE beating them whitout any alts lmao.
and btw forget about AE we are a new era noone cares about moist / AE anymore rofl. its funny to see how u live in the past.

and again where si your tyrants tittle ??

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
You still shit talked the ppl you were cool with in tyrants but not my business. Don't really care
That explains why the people which i was cool i'm still talking them right?
(Br group, mo, Omar, etc)??? lel

♥ Dev

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
no pk given.

sorry i think you meant

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired

Offline BriEsT

• Don
whats the difrence between those 2 guilds core then pls tell me.
Is this suppose to be a joke or you just legally blind boss? I mean sure some artifex members are in 420 but core of artifex is half dead or not playing PW ijs...

my name is jef

same

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
rofl look this ep talking, and oh yea ty for the reminder on how a girl is leadign a faction almost forgot, and oube tthat 3-1 i wouldn't be so sure how would it have been ended when there where no tyrants in ae and no arti in moist, i know the outcome and so does she otherwise there wouldn't be any arti / tyrants alts in one of those factions. am i wrong ? if so pls prove me wrong. but i can pop instant 10+ vids of how AE beating them whitout any alts lmao.
and btw forget about AE we are a new era noone cares about moist / AE anymore rofl. its funny to see how u live in the past.

Q: and again where si your tyrants tittle ??

You can't say no tyrants on AE dude, xD Even goku had toon in AE LMAE....
A: Once trials be done, i'll pm u in game to come and watch my tittle bro :*

♥ Dev

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Quote from: Teru Sun Jun 18 2017 15:04:26 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

... then why are you responding? LOL

iShaw party got kicked from 420, u recruited them
Russians left 420, u recruited them
XNeoN group left guild, u recruited them,
Resultado de imagen para Pick ur ur dignity gif
The gif killed me LOL

forget about AE we are a new era noone cares about moist / AE anymore rofl. its funny to see how u live in the past.
You're right, no one cares besides you. Lmao... considering you're the one who brought it up.
But sure, np. The second someone fires something back, it doesn't matter anymore, ecks dee.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Damn guys no mad... 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
You can't say no tyrants on AE dude, xD Even goku had toon in AE LMAE....
A: Once trials be done, i'll pm u in game to come and watch my tittle bro :*
omfg are you dumb ??
read my topic again retard rofl. I clearly said IF there wouldn't be tyrant alts in AE or arti alts in moist, that the outcome would have been WAAAAAY diffrent.
anyways I'm done with you are retarded can't read and you get Trashtalked on ts by your own guildies.
get good.

can ask the same to you roflmao '' we don't take shit serious '' qouting everyone on this topic fkn hypocrit

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Damn guys no mad...
Hi how are you

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
can ask the same to you roflmao '' we don't take shit serious '' qouting everyone on this topic fkn hypocrit
There's a difference in being serious and enjoying entertainment; and you sir, are the star monkey of the circus.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary

The gif killed me LOL
You're right, no one cares besides you. Lmao... considering you're the one who brought it up.
But sure, np. The second someone fires something back, it doesn't matter anymore, ecks dee.
Loved the gif...
Funny part he trashtalk EP's ,when i can't even remember a good AE EP, even tho they all played for years, sadly i've been playing ep since march (3 months), but well, s a d.  :'(

♥ Dev