Epic Perfect World

Big Mexican Defense - Savagery vs 420 TW

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
You couldn't even carry siege, with the real niggas in there, doubt u can carry a careless monkey ;)
meybe u gotta stay in a faction where pedro / itachi Trashtalked u like no tomorow ;)
:normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
I see my son Tyroth starting beef with more people

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
meybe u gotta stay in a faction where pedro / itachi Trashtalked u like no tomorow ;)
:normal-2: :normal-13:
I don't care about what people says about me, unlike u...
And the btch who snitched you that which i think i know who is, well, sadly lied...
#AEGODS
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:22 pm by Sara
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
what do you expect? 420 is a joke
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I don't care about what people says about me, unlike u...
And the btch who snitched you that which i think i know who is, well, sadly lied...
#AEGODS
meybe go read tero's post there u see why we disbanded and for fact we lived 4 years wich other fac did that too ? whitout a single disband

and btw can i see you Tyrants tittle pls little hypocrit.
lmao talking about tyrants but pls show me your tittle log.
Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:33 pm by Tyroth

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
relax all im best player here i dont even need log in game and all disbanded

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
meybe go read tero's post there u see why we disbanded and for fact we lived 4 years wich other fac did that too ? whitout a single disband
Arti/Xpend/420 has the strongest core I've ever seen tbh. The fact you're comparing your guild to them is actually laughable.
There's no point in pulling 80+ to pk when there's no pk given. The second there's an actual challenge is the second Pedro brings Arti back, ijs.

Offline RetiredGod

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Retired
  • Faction: Retired
yes strongest core is when u rec every active pker in server and theres no1 else to fight ultil i got here i solo server 420fksgivne disbanded alrdy they low morale now losing empty tw vs savagery

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Arti/Xpend/420 has the strongest core I've ever seen tbh. The fact you're comparing your guild to them is actually laughable.
There's no point in pulling 80+ to pk when there's no pk given. The second there's an actual challenge is the second Pedro brings Arti back, ijs.
whats the difrence between those 2 guilds core then pls tell me. Not gonna talk of how much of a joke Moist is lmfao '' moister than an oyster '' gg guild.
and wtf u talkign about numbers roflmao noone said something about that wth u comming up with rofl.
go post some ep '' gameplay '' video's of how u sog in my bm tidals rofl  :normal-2:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I see my son Tyroth starting beef with more people
roflmao ye bruh 

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Not gonna talk of how much of a joke Moist is lmfao '' moister than an oyster '' gg guild.
Why the hell do you think we're named Moist? Do you actually think we care to be serious? xD

You and Goku are the type of people who thinks they're really funny by trying to stay relevant with extreme irrelevant shit talking when it's more annoying and sad than anything, tbh.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Why the hell do you think we're named Moist? Do you actually think we care to be serious? xD

You and Goku are the type of people who thinks they're really funny by trying to stay relevant with extreme irrelevant shit talking when it's more annoying and sad than anything, tbh.
if u dont take sh!t serious then why are u qouting me  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto

geez haHAA

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Heard 420 in a crisis atm - sht happening, 'info' getting leaked  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.

and btw can i see you Tyrants tittle pls little hypocrit.
lmao talking about tyrants but pls show me your tittle log.

There's a huge difference between Tyrants and Siege, actually even some Tyrants officer could admit Siege is nothing compared to tyrants (Quoting back to sean when we lost the TW, where he already knew we were going to lose LEL) , i was tyrants LONG TIME AGO, First time even kenpatchix joined there, sadly u wouldn't know that since u know nothing else than what bitches snitch u on private, the fact u calling about guilds 4 years alive, well, There's PvElite and others(i won't even call pk guilds), but pls name something good u did as faction being on ArchEnemy... Let me guess why i got the tyrant tittle and idk if u did, but well.. 
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev