Epic Perfect World

Missing Files & More!

MamaVortex

EPW Files
※If you're missing files i took it into my own hands to upload the ones i have currently. Un-modded And totally working (Just got out of game, So i know it works) Virus scan as you please. And i hope this thread doesnt get deleted. I see a few threads here and there saying they have files missing and could use a specific one...Soooo here they are. FYI Words are also click-able so that you may download.※

[Downloads]Key
Green = Download-Able
Red= Being Uploaded/ Need to upload
Orange= Download aborted Due to size or errors

Like something but cant afford it? Want to see a program up here that isnt listed? Leave a request!

[Requests] Key
Finished:√
Hasn't Been started Or Cannot Be Done:×
Working on:₩

Request Format
*NOTICE*
All Requests MUST be sent VIA PM!

Requests
»xFire₩ [IM\InstantMessenger]
»
»
»
»

Last Edit: Mar 17, 2013, 04:31 pm by ∴んatsuneMiku∴™

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Question: if you're missing files, isn't it enough to click on 'Verify' on the Launcher?

Offline halo963

Well she originally made this for me, my whole patcher folder was gone.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2013, 11:11 pm by halo963

MamaVortex

Question: if you're missing files, isn't it enough to click on 'Verify' on the Launcher?
Answer: I turned the thread around and decided to do it on just about anything. ^^
If you're missing an entire folder, its just right there, not expecting anyone to use it. Just trying to lend a helping hand.

bvanharjr

:) Thanks for these links, even though I don't need to repair my game, these other bits help alot :D

MamaVortex

Glad to have helped in a way. I got lazy today and didnt managed to upload any links, but i will tomorrow most of the day. ^^

MamaVortex

Update:
Added a new section and a format. If when using the new section, Please use the format, or all requests will be denied.
All requests should be sent Via PM

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Answer: I turned the thread around and decided to do it on just about anything. ^^
If you're missing an entire folder, its just right there, not expecting anyone to use it. Just trying to lend a helping hand.
It's aight, I was just wondering if maybe it could confuse those people who'd actually just need the verify option.

Offline Akuko

I have a suggestion for instant messengers, i mean for gamers who wouldn't want PM's and notifications in game? www.xfire.com

Offline xangelx6

missing the files that r supposted to be in config launcher patcher files ive tried to download the links u posted here and have also tried to redownload the game itself after the links didnt help .... the files work but the patch wont update or start if it dose update XD

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
Seems Helpful xD

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline MultiStatic

List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

Offline darkstrider987

• Beginner
says cant start cause d3dx9_42.dll is missing can a link and walk thru on replacing file be added??

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
says cant start cause d3dx9_42.dll is missing can a link and walk thru on replacing file be added??

You have to install Direct X
Go to "Epic Perfect World-> element" and then start "dxwebsetup.exe"

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Some people, I must say, are rather interesting.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy