Epic Perfect World

#StartRealBans

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
my question is why you still have screenshot from 2016...

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
This guy thinks chill = breadedchicken i think, crazy how me and sean quit months ago and nigas still tryna get us banned  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
1k damage wont rly change much
1,3k dmg is about 9k dmg once u open C (w.o buff or ridge/brew), i mean person is clearly mad for reporting something like this

Dmg is considerably noticeable:  - this was back in the day when ppl would script 16 pieces + cards and ea's had 2x magic ring and noone knew about skillsending + on a demon ea too at that, so you can imagine what it would have been like on sage - with 2x phs rings (had around 90k phs atk buffed) - thats like full dph set ea disguised as an instacast 

Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:34 am by Stylosa

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
What a loser lol.
"My honor is my loyalty

Goldenwishes

I bet that kiddo is gonna pay 1K USD to Burdette to get back his gears.

That's what Agatio used to all the time xd P2W

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
so your angry when you report someone for using adavantages apparently  :normal-2:

wow your so cool for cheating dude  8)
this retards sucked so hard on 1vs1 + every kind of pvp  .. that they start to use cheats hopping to win and carry them to get known across pw servers  .. yet they failed even with the with power of cheats + rq the game and camp forums being butthurt against everything destroyed them and sent them back to trash bin
their opinion won't make any change or doesn't matter at all .. they are pieces of cheaters after all so nobody gonna care of what they think
Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:04 am by Alchidemi

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

and if u were a dev u wouldn't low key the wep for 1k$? lmao

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
this retards sucked so hard on 1vs1 + every kind of pvp  .. that they start to use cheats hopping to win and carry them to get known across pw servers  .. yet they failed even with the with power of cheats + rq the game and camp forums being butthurt against everything destroyed them and sent them back to trash bin
their opinion won't make any change or doesn't matter at all .. they are pieces of cheaters after all so nobody gonna care of what they think
We will act like we actually believe any of the dumb sht that comes from you lmao. Clearly you were anything in either 1v1 or any kind of pvp to make someone rq lol. Very funny 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

pw is not my life to put money into it, loser who made 3 quitting threads but always comes back lmao :))
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

l o l

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Say nothing just end your sad life.....

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Damn so many retired ppl don't miss a chance to defend cheats again :normal-2:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
my question is why you still have screenshot from 2016...
askin the real question here 
Dislike these new guilds

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

LMAO true man.
busted

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
My dude was rich af doe look them ecs he got moneyyyyyy :police:
This nig....lmao