Epic Perfect World

2x idea

dorothyerika

:-\ Be happy your getting it now,before they only did it for holidays and special events.Just be happy the server is up,and not down.And also be happy for actually having 2x <3 Ty

Be happy? with the constant dc there's no point it being on, and it being up? may as well be down. cant even play for longer than 5 mins without it dcing.

Then you wanna wait for Easter for the next 2x?If not,then shut up and start leveling :)

Note: If you are having disconnections from the server, please relog on different login mirror. <-From Aga's Post
Last Edit: Feb 22, 2013, 10:20 pm by ♥Teardrops♥

dorothyerika

:'( Mama's so sweet,only sweet person(to me) ive met on forums so far♥
I just think it's unfair for those who dont get to use it, and lots of others get to take advantge of it. But whatever, it's out of our control all is up to Agaito. I believe he will make the choice best for everyone.

:/ Lol?Just....Lol?

Also,Ily 2 Mama <3

MamaVortex

I understand but something NOONE seems to understand is that it's DDOS...DDOS Cannot be simply FIXED with the click of a single BUTTON. It usually takes hours or weeks to fix. I understand, you can't use it...IVE SEEN IT HOW MANY TIMES????? But people need to get it through their head that DDOS isnt just something that can be fixed using magic.

dorothyerika

:-\ Computer Magic lol

MamaVortex

Offline halo963

Why lol? Not like im saying "I know he'll keep it on" I mean i respect his choice, if he takes it off when DDoS is fixed, or if he leaves it on...

dorothyerika

Why lol? Not like im saying "I know he'll keep it on" I mean i respect his choice, if he takes it off when DDoS is fixed, or if he leaves it on...

xD Oh I thought you ment my name,then yes I fully agree

MamaVortex

Yes, agreed. But still tired of all the "Enlongate 2x plix" Threads is all c;

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I only say a few days over like last week.  Any more than that is not needed.  But as it is, the server at times is unplayable (like earlier today trying to do culti on my veno and disconnecting every 5 minutes and if I wasn't dc'ing I had massive lag), and not everyone can sit in front of their computer all day.  So a couple of extra days won't kill, and Agatio did it before, so he may do it again anyways, but who knows?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

dorothyerika

:-\ Im sure hes working on it guys,believe in him <3

Offline Draugur

I'm new here, but it doesn't seem that hard to level on here... why is 2x needed on non-special occasions (or on them)?

Offline Etherion

I understand but something NOONE seems to understand is that it's DDOS...DDOS Cannot be simply FIXED with the click of a single BUTTON. It usually takes hours or weeks to fix. I understand, you can't use it...IVE SEEN IT HOW MANY TIMES????? But people need to get it through their head that DDOS isnt just something that can be fixed using magic.
Did i say anything about DDos? nope im talking about the pointlessness of 2x while we dc 24.7

Offline Etherion

I only say a few days over like last week.  Any more than that is not needed.  But as it is, the server at times is unplayable (like earlier today trying to do culti on my veno and disconnecting every 5 minutes and if I wasn't dc'ing I had massive lag), and not everyone can sit in front of their computer all day.  So a couple of extra days won't kill, and Agatio did it before, so he may do it again anyways, but who knows?

Exacly. ty.