Epic Perfect World

Banned All my account cause of a mistake with PayPal

Offline MiloRedBlade

• Characters: Victim, Garkah, Eoliena, Incoherent
Hi Gms 

I do apologise about the accident that happened i have been awake for sometime due to Rl issues and i recently returned to find my account banned cause my wife logged my paypal account and tried to reverse the transaction thinking that i was cheating on her and sending money to redeem people.

So i was wondering if i could get my accounts unbanned due to the reverse being reverse to stop it from taking money off the owner and staff of this team 

Thanks

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Hi Gms

I do apologise about the accident that happened i have been awake for sometime due to Rl issues and i recently returned to find my account banned cause my wife logged my paypal account and tried to reverse the transaction thinking that i was cheating on her and sending money to redeem people.

So i was wondering if i could get my accounts unbanned due to the reverse being reverse to stop it from taking money off the owner and staff of this team

Thanks
I think there's fee for refunding in PayPal 
You'll probably have to pay like $20 for every transaction your wife refunded. 
For example 
If she refunded :
$9
$10
$20 
You'll have to pay the $39 you owe (9+10+20 = 39)
Plus an additional $60 for the 3 transactions you refunded 
Unless it's different on this server or something and they'll just let you get away with paying back original money refunded. 

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hello,
This is not the place to post or discuss this.
Please make a post here:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0
Click this ^