Epic Perfect World

Card Boss Guide

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
in the room where the Princess is...where you defend.
chests spawn there
there an "Eye" there
there are 4 npc's for buffs also..

so in that area / room is where the Summonobot appears
did you just call Harpy wraith a f***ing princess....?  ._.
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Bushy

• Characters: Bushy
  • Faction: Alamat
farming this quest for sin ?? it is okey?? just hide and go to mobs to kill?? just asking thankss

Offline cidkmilord

i tink it should drop 6 SLS aleast... or 9... everyone would start to doit then i tink :P

Offline maron2119

Correct me if I'm wrong. Does it mean that I have to do 16 bosses in order to get the 3 sls?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Correct me if I'm wrong. Does it mean that I have to do 16 bosses in order to get the 3 sls?

That is correct. You much kill all 16 bosses to acquire 16 signatures. These 16 signatures can then be turned in for the final quest to kill the last boss who drops sls. And I believe it drops 4 sls. This is definitely more profitable and worth the time on 2x as you get more sls as well as more chrono pages from each boss.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

Yes, you have to farm 16 bosses for their signatures to make a pair of books used to summon the final boss, Hammerfall, which drops between 4 and 6 sls at the regular drop rate.

During 2x it drops between 8 and 12 sls, of course.

Some people farm the 16 signatures over and over during regular droprate and save all the books they make to summon a bunch of Hammerfalls all in one go during 2x.
This frees up time to partake in other 2x activities, instead of spending it farming the card bosses.

For example, last 2x I summoned 26 Hammerfalls, one after another, took about half hour, and averaged 10 sls per boss.
(For those not-so-good at math, that makes 260 sls)
Also, farming that many card bosses during regular drops left me with over 400 chrono pages as well.
Certainly makes it all worth the time, imo :D

Offline ☆ ¢у∂αєα ☆

• ωσяѕт єρ єνєя
  • нαιℓιє ♥ тαяℓα ♥ ѕєяєиιту
  • Characters: ♡ Cydaea ♡
  • Faction: ♥ Lunaticos ♥
Great guide! came in handy! lol

Offline matiyalex

• Beginner
Alot of time for just 4sls but its better than nothing!

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Alot of time for just 4sls but its better than nothing!

Well the end result is SLS (that's per char, could always run on alts too) but along the way you get:

- Chrono Pages
- OHT mats (OHT Gold Gear)
- TT mats (Exchange for EC, if you decide to go on with TT)
- Old Epic Coins & Myst Pages (GV)

And then there's all that plus SLS on 2x....

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
That is correct. You much kill all 16 bosses to acquire 16 signatures. These 16 signatures can then be turned in for the final quest to kill the last boss who drops sls. And I believe it drops 4 sls. This is definitely more profitable and worth the time on 2x as you get more sls as well as more chrono pages from each boss.
I got 6 SLS on non x2....it drops 3 - 6 without x2 (as far as I know) and 10 - 12 during x2 (never got below 10 during x2)
Hi there GMs, can u make any changes to that farming sls guides, since there are so many changes after New Horizon patch, especially in Abaddon? really need help here  :sad:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Abaddon is very short now, all you need to do is defeat Puppet boss, go to the Peachblossom and teleport to Thom Mundan (need squad with at least 2 people to activate teleport).
owh nice! thx for that info sir  8)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Till ET edits his guide, you can use this one.

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
Just started doing card bosses and found this guide, wonderful info thanks guys
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....