Card Boss Guide

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Card Boss Guide

In this Guide we will be explainning everything there is to know about this Bosses, such as:
  • How to Obtain the Cards
  • How to obtain the Signatures
  • How to spawn the Card Boss
  • The requirements necessary for all the situations
  • The drops on every single Boss
  • Extra rewards

NOTE: To open the desired boss just click on the specific tab.

NOTE: Any Card will require 2x Mystical Tome Fragment

After adquiring all the 16 Signatures (as the image below shows)

You can then head to Old Heaven's Tear / Chrono World and talk with Land Elder "365 516 (47)"
Choose "Quest Related"
There you will have the option to exchange the Signatures for the Hammerfall Booklet I and Hammerfall Booklet II.

When in procession of both of the Booklet's you will need to go to the FB59 (Valley of Disaster)
In this instance you will see a Summonobot XXL.
Talk to him and deliver to him the 2 Hammerfall Booklet's and he will spawn the Final Card Boss "Hammerfall".

Last Edit: Oct 14, 2017, 01:16 pm by Blink

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Great Tutorial.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
thb, i farm these all the time. it only takes like 3-4 hours if you put some elbow greasy in it. But if you slack off, it can be about a day. and theres no need to ruch it anyways. Besides, in addition to SSL, you also get 40-50 Chrono pages, and those are pretty nice  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
i think must do it once and see how it is  :normal-1: :normal-42:

Offline Tagonari

Question. If you are in a squad, and multiple people have the cards, can they each spawn one? Or does the instance have to be reset before you can summon another card boss???

Tag

Offline DeaDia

Question. If you are in a squad, and multiple people have the cards, can they each spawn one? Or does the instance have to be reset before you can summon another card boss???

Tag

after u summon a boss the robot dissapears, so yes u have to reset

LaceyPip

:smiley:  I agree with Auriel ...and the chrono pages are great for re sale or personal use.  I love running card bosses, once I have done all my dailies and helping my friends, its a great way to kill time.

Offline Tagonari

Which Card Boss is the easiest boss to get to?

Tag

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Which Card Boss is the easiest boss to get to?

Tag
Wifey and me were stealthing with our sins through Brim and Eden.

Each has two, one at first boss (Vexation or 1k Year), another in second big room.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

LaceyPip

Wifey and me were stealthing with our sins through Brim and Eden.

Each has two, one at first boss (Vexation or 1k Year), another in second big room.

I find Eden to be the easiest  ^-^

Offline Bushy

• Characters: Bushy
  • Faction: Alamat
Hi im new here i try to get this quest i cant find the archelon can you give me a link for guide ?? thanks

LaceyPip

Hi im new here i try to get this quest i cant find the archelon can you give me a link for guide ?? thanks

just scroll way up, the guide is on this page ..........there is a map of the Lunar Glade layout, it shows where you can find Archelon

LaceyPip

just scroll way up, the guide is on this page ..........there is a map of the Lunar Glade layout, it shows where you can find Archelon

here is a video you can watch of this Valley too

LaceyPip

Nokialover  -   I have done this boss today and here is an explanation how to get to him, if you haven't found him yet:

At the NPC you choose the purple quest for squad mode, and it will ask you to pay 3mil coins. You will then be transported into HUMORUM VALLEY.  In this valley, there are two paths, left and right path.   For you to spawn the card boss bot, you will have to kill the physical immune tombstone on the LEFT path, the tombstone name is KU.

Once you have killed him, back track and kill the TOWER in the middle of the fork.  Go back to the left path and finish off all the mobs and proceed to the NPC to teleport into IMBRIUM VALLEY.  You have to kill the first FOUR MOBS before the card boss bot will appear.  As soon as those mobs are dead, the bot will appear very close to you.

Good Luck  ;)

Offline Bushy

• Characters: Bushy
  • Faction: Alamat

Nokialover  -   I have done this boss today and here is an explanation how to get to him, if you haven't found him yet:

At the NPC you choose the purple quest for squad mode, and it will ask you to pay 3mil coins. You will then be transported into HUMORUM VALLEY.  In this valley, there are two paths, left and right path.   For you to spawn the card boss bot, you will have to kill the physical immune tombstone on the LEFT path, the tombstone name is KU.

Once you have killed him, back track and kill the TOWER in the middle of the fork.  Go back to the left path and finish off all the mobs and proceed to the NPC to teleport into IMBRIUM VALLEY.  You have to kill the first FOUR MOBS before the card boss bot will appear.  As soon as those mobs are dead, the bot will appear very close to you.

Good Luck  ;)

Thanks for the reply .. now i got it i always kill [shadow=red,left]WU[/shadow] not KU:D now i found it ... thank you again ^_^