Epic Perfect World

x2 Question. :)

Offline halo963

Hello! I have a small question..Will x2 still be up after this DDoS is dealt with? Because i can barely play sinc ei keep dc'ing and really don't want to miss my chance for x2. Thanks if you answer, keep up the goodwork and Goodluck Agaito!

Offline Decency23

x2 is up to help make up for server instability. Why would it be up when the servers are fine?

MamaVortex

Exactly ^...

After it's fixed they don't owe us...They ARE the ones taking the time to fix it ???
So i see no point in keeping it after they finally switch hosts.

Offline halo963

Well i just think it is kinda of a little useless to put x2 up when lots of people can't use it  :sad:

But i guess it works for some people.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
x2 is up to help make up for server instability. Why would it be up when the servers are fine?
less warong runs  :normal-25:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I can understand where the OP is coming from--the server is unstable to the point where it's unplayable for many.  A few extra days after the server stabilizes would be good for those who couldn't play during the unstable 2x period we've been having.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Craggan

Agaito seems to be pretty fair about this. Remember that he left 2x active until Monday last week after the attacks. My thoughts are that again we most likely will see it again through the weekend assuming the migration to a new host is complete by then. Only time will tell tho

Offline likeness123

True, the 2x event is useless if people can't use it.

Offline Decency23

You guys don't get it.

x2 is up BECAUSE people can't use the server.

It's up so when you do get to use the server, you get to easily farm.

It's sort of like;

Normally you play EPW 4 hours a day. Due to server instability, you only get to play 2 hours a day. With x2 you still get to farm as much as you would without the server instability.

It's not meant to make up for anything, considering what is happening is out of Agatio's control, it's made to help you maintain the farm rate you normally would.

By the way, x2 is more than fair considering the servers are offline for alot less than 12 hours a day.

Offline halo963

Well when i made this i couldn't connect at all, and im sure a lot of people just quite the server till forum post said it's gone. So if x2 is off those people who couldn't play AT ALL missed it. You say as if everybody can play even if there's lag and dc'ing. Lots cannot or lag is too bad they cant even use a skill.