Epic Perfect World

Scammed 1 June 2k17

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Let me know if you don't get it back, I have an extra one.

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
Let me know if you don't get it back, I have an extra one.
superhero Ahmad saving the day, preventing a probable quit from server
nice b

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
superhero Ahmad saving the day, preventing a probable quit from server
nice b
He wants help, but u make it look poorly

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
He wants help, but u make it look poorly
Wasn't trying to make anything look poorly about Ahmad (I assume that's what you mean)

OmegaRa

OP, disregard comments made by players like Avant whose words have no real value. Individuals like him who prefer putting you down for having trust in another individual, rather than offer constructive advice have no other purpose but to troll.

I hope GMs take sympathy in your issue and address it properly. I would do the same as Kera mentioned, it is only fair to have your items back. Godspeed, buddy.

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
Well, this goes in the helpdesk for one.
It's pretty retarded for you to have given it in the first place, this is entirely your fault for not knowing how shitty people can be (in my opinion anyway)
good luck getting it back, but I doubt you will :)
OP, disregard comments made by players like Avant whose words have no real value.
Calling me out individually, bud? :police:
Name one way in which my post is incorrect. It's a game and putting people down is just what happens on it, quit being a little carebear. 

Offline mrdia

• Beginner
  • Characters: mrdia
put in the ideia that he could be a child

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
no you lil stick, you wouldn't like it if someone who is able would put you down :police: :police: :police: on a srs note, i miss a good flaming session please get provoked and provoke me back x'D
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Calling me out individually, bud? :police:
Name one way in which my post is incorrect. It's a game and putting people down is just what happens on it, quit being a little carebear.
Might be a game. Scamming is still against the rules, despite the naivety of the op.
Quote from: Agatio
4.2  Using any methods to cheat/scam the person from items will result in few days account ban up to permanent ban, depending on the scale of the offense. This includes Points scamming or purposefully putting wrong amount of EC on trade window.

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
Might be a game. Scamming is still against the rules, despite the naivety of the op.
This is true, and although this is in the rules Agatio didn't give a shit about anyone else with this issue that I have heard of [literally one case of engraving "scam" that I know of has been returned and procedure followed for the ban]
Jaan from what I hear is even worse about this
May be wrong though, but he sure hasn't posted here. Hasn't replied to me on skype about shit either for like 2 weeks xDD best dev!

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Someone already said it, but please post on:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0
Add all the SS you have there too, thank you.

Locking this topic to avoid more post farm + off topic conversation.