Epic Perfect World

Scammed 1 June 2k17

Offline Kenzaroq

• Beginner
I was asking in the world chat if someone could reroll my Cube for me, for EC.

So this guy DaneT pmed me, that he wanted to do it.
As soon as i traded him, he logged off, and started selling my cube in worldchat.
I recognized it, so i started taking screenshots.

Now i really wanted my cube back, so i asked him politely, he didn't want to return it.
So here are the screenshots.

I HAVE MORE SCREENSHOTS, INCASE ITS NEEDED

Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 10:18 pm by Kenzaroq

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
Well, this goes in the helpdesk for one.
It's pretty retarded for you to have given it in the first place, this is entirely your fault for not knowing how shitty people can be (in my opinion anyway)
good luck getting it back, but I doubt you will :)

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
clickbait title

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
Yea...you should buy a new cube,you most likely wont be getting this1 back lol. Since it's your fault for trusting people you dont know with your items.

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
...he logged off, and started selling my cube in worldchat.
Out loud. But sad story(

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
why would you trust a human

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
honestly if i was a gm or a dev, id give you the cube back, and ban the other person for 1 week, the trade was done upon an agreement! reroll and give back. he broke the agreement hence *thescam* ~ and that's it my ladies and gentlemen! case dropped~~~~~ :police: :police: next episode on shitholmes.epw.dont.trust.a.fagg9t
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
honestly if i was a gm or a dev, id give you the cube back, and ban the other person for 1 week, the trade was done upon an agreement! reroll and give back. he broke the agreement hence *thescam* ~ and that's it my ladies and gentlemen! case dropped~~~~~ :police: :police: next episode on shitholmes.epw.dont.trust.a.fagg9t
:normal-2:

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
lol                     

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

2017 and you thought that u can trust some random guy you dont even know with your items  :normal-2: :normal-13:
Should have gave him your account login too, reroll my r8 bro!? hehe xdxpxdxp
go buy a new cube neck, u learned your lesson.

I ain't even being mean, just being honest !
Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 05:56 pm by Gemini

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Trust is not bad attribute, but with these cases can lose faith in good ppls at all. 

I still have hope, that everything is in balance and Dane get pay for his scam. 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I always drop items in pt with randoms, since my trade isn't working. So far no one scammed  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Goldenwishes

You haven't been scammed.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Clickbait is real
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Kappa3

what went through ur mind when u trusted someone u dont know, i wonder