Epic Perfect World

Luck on R8 = luck?

Offline chees01

This is not a topic to start QQ'ing about something or someone.
I just want others opinion to see how everyone thinks about this.
Most of you guys have R8 (I think) and you all have been cursing when trying to make some good R8 gear and waisting all you EC's  :D
Some people spend like 20k EC, others even more, and they still got 'bad' gear.
BUT,
there are some who tried like 3-5 times and got lucky with their 'pro' gear, they can be the worst pk'er ever but with his gear be one of the best.. it makes alot of difference on sins
I saw another post about someone having very nice gear, an R8 sin with 2.86aps.
Did he just got lucky like some of us or what?

And once you get gear like that sin, are you insta pro? I don't wanna say a bad thing about him (he can't help it he got so lucky  ;)) but he can just auto-attack everyone and kill them fairly 'easy'. No skill required for that, not saying he does that but even the smallest child could kill ppl with gear like that xD
Shouldn't everyone who likes to kill ppl make a sin and hope for the same luck to have that gear? I mean, there are alot of wizzies and some mystics, nobody likes them because they got good damage, but they can't get like 3x -10%chan on wrists xD
So in my eyes you are better when you have good R8 sin gear instead of good wiz gear.

Who would you like to see as your opponent? R8 sin with 2.86 aps or a R8 wiz?

I'm a barb but I would like to hear others opinion about this   :-\
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Offline Zedd

Let's just say luck is on every game, and you're right some people get lucky earlier then other people.

Back when I used to play RuneScape (off-topic) I spend 2 years on getting an item as a drop (killed over 20k mobs) and some people get it on their first kill...

So every game involves luck, and that might make it a bit unfair, but you gotta live with it.

Offline Tuga

R8 is were aga get donate you think you can get this status 2.86sin full r8 yea sure donate or take like years to get. And for me is long time for a private serve. :P
Yes i leave PWI because im not rich and cant ger r9 farming.
EPW makes me remember this times!
What you need here too get end game gear?

Offline Momul:)

• Im a Brainless Bitch :P
Farm And Farm Sir :D There Are No Poor At This Game If You Are Going To Farm :D
:)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Seriously, all these people complaining about needing to cashshop for endgame gear.... It's simply not true. Once you level up a few characters, which only requires PV, you can start soloing the big stuff. Multicliented soloing GV, warsong, trials, cardbosses.. All very profitable.   Also don't forget it takes a LOT of luck. Many of the people with incredible stats on their r8r just got lucky.  Sure, cashshopping lets you do it without farming but soloing a set of trials during 2x right now for example will get you several thousand ec, it's not THAT hard to do either if you have 3-4 150's.

Offline Tuga

I knew the answer ;) Just for ppl think :D
And im not so poor i reality donate if serve get fix and aga give us more options for donate just dont like paypal 8)

Offline Zedd

I knew the answer ;) Just for ppl think :D
And im not so poor i reality donate if serve get fix and aga give us more options for donate just dont like paypal 8)

Right, ´cus everyone has a computer that can handle multiple clients.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It doesnt take much to multiclient pw... the game engine itself is many, many years old and even a low end pc can handle at least 2-3 clients nowadays. It won't be an issue for the vast majority of players. (Just avoid busy areas and turn graphics far down)

Of course it still sucks for the few that can't but I suppose you can always pay 4 defenders a few ec's to defend warsong pavillions for you & solo the rest. 

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
Let's just say luck is on every game, and you're right some people get lucky earlier then other people.

Back when I used to play RuneScape (off-topic) I spend 2 years on getting an item as a drop (killed over 20k mobs) and some people get it on their first kill...

So every game involves luck, and that might make it a bit unfair, but you gotta live with it.

I miss runescape  :-\

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

That game was kinda fun, first MMO I ever played. I can't stand the interface now though, tis so outdated xD

Offline Tuga

That game was kinda fun, first MMO I ever played. I can't stand the interface now though, tis so outdated xD

This is a private serve obvious if you donate you can get stuff more fast.
But if you farme here is to hard. i can log my 6 acc and no problem
But in end pk here is not who is better. Is more u have beter gear (donate more)
Everyone should be able to have same end game gear and go pk and see u real is good player

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
farm, earn your luck :/ feels much better when you finally get good stats.. than if you had cashed it, even if it takes a long time... imo, ijs.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline chees01

farm, earn your luck :/ feels much better when you finally get good stats.. than if you had cashed it, even if it takes a long time... imo, ijs.
+1
and Tuga it's not all about donating, like I said you can get awesome stats within the first few tries.
The server won't give you better luck because you donate
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

Offline halo963

It doesnt take much to multiclient pw... the game engine itself is many, many years old and even a low end pc can handle at least 2-3 clients nowadays. It won't be an issue for the vast majority of players. (Just avoid busy areas and turn graphics far down)

Of course it still sucks for the few that can't but I suppose you can always pay 4 defenders a few ec's to defend warsong pavillions for you & solo the rest.
I can't multi client without major lag  :sad:

dickroman

i wasted like 30-35k ec on 3 r8 toons, all turned crap gear