Epic Perfect World

x2 drop scroll

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
can u guys ever give an opinion without being dicks?  im getting sick of reading them he gave his opinion agree or disagree but with respect my eyes are sore of reading those stupid comments and if u dont like mine go to hell how is that?

So you want other people to be less rude in their opinions yet you are being rude to them.... real smart.
Sense? What sense? What fun is there in making SENSE? Being smart and making sense is overrated.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Sense is like cheesecake.

Offline srayosyar

can u guys ever give an opinion without being dicks?  im getting sick of reading them he gave his opinion agree or disagree but with respect my eyes are sore of reading those stupid comments and if u dont like mine go to hell how is that?

So you want other people to be less rude in their opinions yet you are being rude to them.... real smart.
Sense? What sense? What fun is there in making SENSE? Being smart and making sense is overrated.

they can't help it, this is the only platform where ppl r force to hear em speak, here and on WC, that's y I usually don't even bother reading this stuff or having WC ever on. Cuz if oppinions r like Ass holes, well then this server is LOADED with em, oh and feel free to attack my opinion since none of yall r educated enuff to just over look it, and to understand it, its our nature to be hatefull, ignorant, and sarcastic, instead of just looking at the big picture and learning when to actually keep ur mouths closed. oh BTW I wont be coming back to this page so make sure u really like reading ur own words b4 u comment, since yall b the only ones reading it

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
ok the 2x drop scroll is not needed. the way you make ec for end game is learn to solo trials. there is a guide for soloing trials in the forums section. takes roughly 8-10 hours to solo all the trials once you know what your doing so like 3 days if u play 3 hours daily.   is an interesting alternative idea to ec in the cashshop though. :3

Offline srayosyar

Sounds...weird. Sorry. No. :/.
like the fkn prices are so low now, what exactly did this opinion mean anyway, useless waste of typed words, if u ask me u made every one here dumber by calling the 2x scroll stupid, if u cant say something helpful y say anything at all, oh wait I know becuz u think u run the show right? well I have news for ya the only thing u run is ur mouth. and that aint even worth a crap. So heres some advice, y don't u look at the cost of everything alrdy then suicide ur chars, cuz ur unworthy and totally waste of space let someone else have ur spot, cuz no one likes you anyway. I say make the 2x scroll work, id buy em, I too work for a living and cant play a lot, either that or make the drops of EC BIGGER, lower the coin rate drop and make everyone earn their crap , see wut ya think of the alrdy over priced crap...and just like all my oppinions, go ahead and attack, cuz I do not care about all u uneducated ppl or ur oppinions of me SO NOW WUT, or u just like to stand around and call everyone stupid, try the mirror loser

Offline srayosyar

what next double layers candoms? :-\
be happy u have 2x for a week now, and it's easy enof to farm so pretty sure ur greedy suggestion will be rejected  :smiley:
whats so greedy about it? it was an idea, gee wut if it was in stone, would u then cry

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

they can't help it, this is the only platform where ppl r force to hear em speak, here and on WC, that's y I usually don't even bother reading this stuff or having WC ever on. Cuz if oppinions r like Ass holes, well then this server is LOADED with em, oh and feel free to attack my opinion since none of yall r educated enuff to just over look it, and to understand it, its our nature to be hatefull, ignorant, and sarcastic, instead of just looking at the big picture and learning when to actually keep ur mouths closed. oh BTW I wont be coming back to this page so make sure u really like reading ur own words b4 u comment, since yall b the only ones reading it
We don't have to sugarcoat our OWN opinion.
You don't do it either so you back the *** off and shut up.
Your opinion is shitty and so are you.
You are the uneducated idiot here.
Oh, and next time before you say something, learn some ***ing proper english and stop typing like a texting teenage girl with semen instead of brainmass in her skull.

Offline 🌸

• -
yeah, it's not greedy, everyone has a chance to benefit from it, especially people that don't play that much.

Offline 🌸

• -

We don't have to sugarcoat our OWN opinion.
You don't do it either so you back the *** off and shut up.
Your opinion is shitty and so are you.
You are the uneducated idiot here.
Oh, and next time before you say something, learn some ***ing proper english and stop typing like a texting teenage girl with semen instead of brainmass in her skull.

You guys are going to get this locked, calm down, *then post. :/

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Sounds...weird. Sorry. No. :/.
like the fkn prices are so low now, what exactly did this opinion mean anyway, useless waste of typed words, if u ask me u made every one here dumber by calling the 2x scroll stupid, if u cant say something helpful y say anything at all, oh wait I know becuz u think u run the show right? well I have news for ya the only thing u run is ur mouth. and that aint even worth a crap. So heres some advice, y don't u look at the cost of everything alrdy then suicide ur chars, cuz ur unworthy and totally waste of space let someone else have ur spot, cuz no one likes you anyway. I say make the 2x scroll work, id buy em, I too work for a living and cant play a lot, either that or make the drops of EC BIGGER, lower the coin rate drop and make everyone earn their crap , see wut ya think of the alrdy over priced crap...and just like all my oppinions, go ahead and attack, cuz I do not care about all u uneducated ppl or ur oppinions of me SO NOW WUT, or u just like to stand around and call everyone stupid, try the mirror loser

Learn 2 spell before you insult other people's intelligence please. Also if they put these 2x scroll in the boutique people would only buy those.... and then everything else would get more expensive but then again you are too busy insulting anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline srayosyar

I love all the opinions to a persons idea, I nvr realized how many hatefull ppl that r here, GOD I HATE KIDS, ALL KIDS SOULD BE MUTED TILL THEYRE 18, cuz most of wut comes from some of theirs mouths is so much useless dribble, all they do is complain and have oppinions of others, nvr about themselves, and yet, wen someone gives them an opinion they attack like some uneducated minor morons, so if u have nothing good or usefull to say, I know y not close ur blow hole and shut ur fn mouths, cuz just like ur own parents we do not care about ur oppinions, at all actually, not in the least bit interested sowwy if u wanna cry now heres a hanky

Offline 🌸

• -
I love all the opinions to a persons idea, I nvr realized how many hatefull ppl that r here, GOD I HATE KIDS, ALL KIDS SOULD BE MUTED TILL THEYRE 18, cuz most of wut comes from some of theirs mouths is so much useless dribble, all they do is complain and have oppinions of others, nvr about themselves, and yet, wen someone gives them an opinion they attack like some uneducated minor morons, so if u have nothing good or usefull to say, I know y not close ur blow hole and shut ur fn mouths, cuz just like ur own parents we do not care about ur oppinions, at all actually, not in the least bit interested sowwy if u wanna cry now heres a hanky

Please don't blame it on age D: I'm 15, I don't rage, I QQ
Derp

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

Actually everyone but you seems to have the same opinion as me so it seems people care about my opinions more than yours. oh also what happened to you leaving this thread and not coming back?

Also I agree with 1 point all kids including yourself should be muted if they type as poorly and annoyingly as you.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

Actually everyone but you seems to have the same opinion as me so it seems people care about my opinions more than yours. oh also what happened to you leaving this thread and not coming back?

Also I agree with 1 point all kids including yourself should be muted if they type as poorly and annoyingly as you.
^This.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

^This.

what exactly is your signature of? is it a saying or is it linked to the 4 chars you have?

anyways off to sleep for me for the night