Epic Perfect World

x2 drop scroll

Offline l7ixil7

Just a suggestion, is it possible to make a similar scroll like SLS but for the drops instead ie x2 drop for an hour scroll available in the cashshop? I would like to donate for gold but ever since I had my R8 gears, I'm just spending my time to farm ec and I don't feel any use to get more gold unless u wanna to sell stuff from cashshop such SLS. As a working adult, I could only spend like 2-3hrs farming. Since EPW stated that there won't be any ec in the cashshop, perhaps gms could consider my suggestion.  ;)

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I don't think it's possible for drops to be doubled individually for players, but if I'm and wrong and it actually is, then that would be pretty cool. o:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Isn't it easy enough already to get stuff? So many forum suggestions aimed at making things easier... If you need EC you can always sell gold to other players.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
what next double layers candoms? :-\
be happy u have 2x for a week now, and it's easy enof to farm so pretty sure ur greedy suggestion will be rejected  :smiley:

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Isn't it easy enough already to get stuff? So many forum suggestions aimed at making things easier... If you need EC you can always sell gold to other players.

Yes, everything is relatively easy to get, EXCEPT EC.

I already published my calculations on the forum.
Here will repeat just the final conclusion:

It will take so many months to recast R8 to good stats,
except for few luckiest players.

During this 2x drop I can farm 100-150 EC per day,
which is enough for 2-3 attempts every 2 days.
It means 333-500 days for average of 1000 atempts.

Not fair !!!
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline l7ixil7

I'm actually expecting this kind of comment.. but let me elaborate further.
First, it just a suggestion and I dun think it might work anyway.
Second, in general there are two groups of players in EPW: one is players who are still studying and have more time to farm watever they want while the other is working class who also enjoys the game but hardly have much time to farm.
Third, most stuff in cashshop though they are awesome and very affordable to get but they are more useful in early part of the game but not sure so in later part when u need tons of ec. This part is what EPW is lacking.
U mention selling stuff, well I did tat but often I need to wait and keep shouting in wc before anyone pm me.
Dun get me wrong for laziness, I love this server and hoefully might help the server to get more donation.

Offline l7ixil7

what next double layers candoms? :-\
be happy u have 2x for a week now, and it's easy enof to farm so pretty sure ur greedy suggestion will be rejected  :smiley:

I believe you should know the reason of the 2x for the past two weeks and it hardly happen before the recent attacks which we prefer not to mention here...glad u r happy about it.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
don't try to turn this around to make him look bad because he is right Agatio didn't have to give us 2x drops but he did so just stop right there.

also 2x scroll is stupid would raise the price of everything and ruin the economy so ie dumb ass idea.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Sounds...weird. Sorry. No. :/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Hell. No.

Just want shit to be easier...go elsewhere if you want shit handed to you.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline zentopia

can u guys ever give an opinion without being dicks?  im getting sick of reading them he gave his opinion agree or disagree but with respect my eyes are sore of reading those stupid comments and if u dont like mine go to hell how is that?

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
can u guys ever give an opinion without being dicks?  im getting sick of reading them he gave his opinion agree or disagree but with respect my eyes are sore of reading those stupid comments and if u dont like mine go to hell how is that?
COLOURZ!
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
back in the old days...
... nvm..

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Hell's cool
Nice try dictating how people state their own opinion
Get out <3

Offline Escorian

• Old Player

So you want other people to be less rude in their opinions yet you are being rude to them.... real smart.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/