Epic Perfect World

Share you secrets witch society!!!!!!

Fun fact: SLS/Super Level Scrolls are sold for about 100 ec/300 mil each, and give 80 mil exp.
But if you take 300 mil and buy purple FC mats with that money for 500k each mat, and convert all of those into Order of Blessings, you get 120 mil exp for the same money as a SLS!
Shoot me now for I have calculated this when I was still lv149.

Good thing you posted this. Now i wont be wasting EC's on SLS ^^ Ty.

Well for my alt's I have been.buying the max number of the lowest hp/attack (lvl 3/4 shards) to make lvl 5/6 shards to make lvl 6/7 shards ~for free exp/spirit.

~Stare's at you with a shocked face~ 
you think im serious? LOL

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm working on getting r8 at the moment because I'm so squishy and my attack sucks. So I need something to back up my lack of skill lawl.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
For farming: dual client on rancor, seeker vortex -> your other char pick up EC
Make alt army to do bh for Ec
Do all cardbosses (since last boss drops 3 SLS)
AFK Vortex at shrine
Do full warsong on 6 chars (sell inscriptions)
Do full GV on 6 chars
When there's a summor camp boss event, use multi-client (I asked GM and they said it's not bannable)
I have a lot of secrets but i can't really share all. I can't share all of my secrets of farming gears Lulz.

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
I actually have a mystic, but she's on hold while I get my archer's gear all nice and not full of arcane stats.  They're fun to play (and a pain to fight, dear god).

We had this debate in Secret as to what classes were easy to level in PV with.  The consensus was that clerics and venos were the hardest and seekers, BM's and sins have an easier time.  I disagreed a bit on the sins, since sins only have 2 aoes and you either run out of coin or spirit before you can max at least one of them out.

just food for thought for those who are new to the server and wondering what class to level first.  I leveled a sin first, btw.
That's probably really accurate for most people. The funny thing is, my first character was a cleric... and I thought PVing wasn't that bad. I even did pulls 'n such. Biggest tip for clerics in PV: max out plume shell ASAP and buy a bunch of Herb Yuxiano from the God's Giving NPC.
Veno's are a little harder, but still wasn't too terrible. The trick is to get a herc and have it do the pulls instead of your actual character.. something a lot easier once you level your heal to max.

I suck at this game sooo I like this thread :3
Anyone here play mystic? Ohwait, nevermind, we're extinct. :tiger-12: :tiger-3:
Mystics are a lil trickier in PV than most magic classes since you only really have 1 AoE to begin with.. I grab my Storm Mistress (she's got an AoE skill ftw) and do small pulls, making sure to cast Falling Petals a few times first. Then once you have everything rounded up, use the plant that sleeps (I'm brainfarting and can't remember what it's called), then just heal yourself/AoE. It takes a bit of time at first, but it gets better.

---------------------------------

I personally think the easiest way to get EC is to convince your faction to do trials. o.o Even if you have no idea what you're doing trials-wise, as long as you have a group of people that have a general idea of how to play their class, it's really not bad. For instance, I was in trials with a 137 veno with a group of people for about 2-3 hours and banked over 1k EC. Of course, the pay out will depend on which/how many trials you do, and how many people show up. But still... that ain't bad.
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline 🌸

• -
Vitababe, I'm already 150 on my mystic and I basically did the same as you but without my storm mistress, she just annoyed me after a while xD
The second part: my fac does trials regularly its great but sometimes I can't make them D: we get payed for TW too which is great~ yet somehow I'm still so bad at making EC xD

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
Vitababe, I'm already 150 on my mystic and I basically did the same as you but without my storm mistress, she just annoyed me after a while xD
The second part: my fac does trials regularly its great but sometimes I can't make them D: we get payed for TW too which is great~ yet somehow I'm still so bad at making EC xD
D: Well just make me look stupid then won't ya! Hahah.
I know what you mean about the storm mistress-- she freakin' dies so easily.
Lol other than TW pay and trials, I'm sooo bad at making EC. But I just chalk it up to my being lazy .___.
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline 🌸

• -
D: Well just make me look stupid then won't ya! Hahah.
I know what you mean about the storm mistress-- she freakin' dies so easily.
Lol other than TW pay and trials, I'm sooo bad at making EC. But I just chalk it up to my being lazy .___.

Haha yeah me too, I'm a complete slacker xD ill be determined and about to go to GV/NS then I hear PK and I'm off to it. :tiger-12:

Offline Draugur

I know a juicy secret... Han's Wife is cheating on Han.

Offline Dariboo

Anyone here play mystic? Ohwait, nevermind, we're extinct. :tiger-12: :tiger-3:
<---  >:D