Epic Perfect World

DDoS

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Yeah, hi, its me again. Im just wondering about those DCs. As i understand those DDoS's are something like hacker created software to create heavy load on servers, like back in 2007 if i remmember right when hackers from Korea attacked 3 of those 13 (or something like that) servers that keep the World Wide Web running. Im just wondering, if theres anything we can do to help EPW staff? i mean there are probly few ppl that play EPW who are hackers (maybe) or professionally use PC to their advantage (programming, firewall creating etc). How could we help to defend against those DDoS or whatever they are?

Offline Synister

• Beginner
  • Beep boop.
DDoS attacks are extremely hard to block. They don't directly attack the server, but the DNS listing of that server, so the DNS can't redirect to that IP and the server effectively get's cut off from the internet. We personally can't do anything to help prevent or stop DDoS attacks. It's up to the server's host and owner. :P

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
IC. Sad. Well, if the owner accidently (or not) will get a name and adress (or IP or email or something to contact that smuck) of the one whos been doin it, would be nice if he posted it so EPW community would find the guy and shoot him, drown his fish and steal his pc for not letting me grind ec and get lvl 150 to use drags. ;)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
IC. Sad. Well, if the owner accidently (or not) will get a name and adress (or IP or email or something to contact that smuck) of the one whos been doin it, would be nice if he posted it so EPW community would find the guy and shoot him, drown his fish and steal his pc for not letting me grind ec and get lvl 150 to use drags. ;)
You almost made me spit out my drink. XD
KILL THEIR FISH
STEAL THE PC
TIE THEM TO THE BED AND FEED THEM THEIR FISH
Or something

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Lol apparently Vendetta was hacked and is gonna be taken down soon. Same thing with another major philopino server. Its obvious who's doing this

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
KILL THEIR FISH
STEAL THE PC
Or something

sounds very kinky tbh xD dnt want to pleasure him/her sendin a virus to his/her ip address would do it  xD

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
KILL THEIR FISH
STEAL THE PC
Or something

+1 to both ^ made me laugh xD

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
KILL THEIR FISH
STEAL THE PC
Or something

sounds very kinky tbh xD dnt want to pleasure him/her sendin a virus to his/her ip address would do it  xD
.... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE INTO THA-
jk
I would be fine with hijacking their pc and deleting system32. D:

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I've created my own and very effective ways to torture ppl while in was sitting in school having lessons. i would know how to punish that smuck

Offline Illusive

• Bite me, bitch!
KILL THEIR FISH
STEAL THE PC
Or something

+1000000000 Well said.

IlIusive - R8 Demon Wizard
Efiria - R8 Sage Venomancer