• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Bleah , just close server Agatio, omg

worst advice ever :tiger-2:

probably an advice from the ones behind the attacks  :-\
who knows...with those ridiculous comments...

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

Personally I'd be kicking anyone making a comment like this in a serious way out
They don't have any positive interest in the server anyways.

Offline MangKanor

• KANORSANITY
are you serious? :rolleyes:
Si Mang Kanor na bahala dyan~

ONLY LAG CAN KILL ME!!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

They do seem very suspicious :tiger-24:

Offline Momul:)

• Im a Brainless Bitch :P

Offline Tuga

Offline raizo_

its just dc dc dc n dc after 1 min so its ridiculous...i can't even stand to wait until someone wc if doing Sot or gv squad  >:( >:D...so GM or anyone if its something i can do to not get dc's after a min  :sad:...will be grateful for all help n answers  :smiley:.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
If ill get a name of that smuck whos been sendin DDoS's, ill make sure hes punished. First, he'll get a mile long bill for electricity, which he will be unable to pay. He'll have to take a loan from bank to pay bill. Since ill make sure he wont be able to pay the loan, bank will strip him of all his belongings. He will become homeless, catch a disease and ultimately he'll murder someone for a "dose". After that, he'll get caught and will be sent to Russian prison, where he will become a bitch for those ultra-mega-gangsta prisoners that dont have their cocks amputated yet.

Offline myromrick03

whew, cant even play like 10 minutes straight,
Even the best fall down SOMETIMES.

Offline raizo_

no so true its just dc dc dc after each other dosent matter what mirror been choosed  >:(...its a pain but it will stop soon so can play more then 5-10 min...

Offline izein

I have at homepage that server is online, but when try to log in all server's down..
I'm confused, am I the only one or server still's down .. sorry for bother I'm just a bit confused
The servers go up and down and lag pretty hard, you're better off waiting til it gets better. People will tell that here anyways
is it just me or they turn servers on and off frequently? maybe DDoS or whatever, but i log in and see servers from Epica-1 to Epica-4, after i dc and try to log in again there are only 2 (usually Epica-1 and Epica-2). Few times i even saw only 1 server online (Epica-1 if i remmember right). So is it real or just my computer acting stupid again?
The servers you see down (actually the gateways, because there is one server with few 'ways' to connect) are these which currently are getting attacked. Also when you dc it's most likely caused by ddos attacks we are currently going through by some jealous failure who cannot stand our server being so successful.

Cant you be arrested ... or something  for crashing a gaming server. (such as this)
Are you retarded or something jesus christ

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline Tuga

So nice no no is not a boss

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

So nice no no is not a boss

nice skill bar   :))