Epic Perfect World

Server Status

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I don't think anyone would care anyways since a private server is illegal anyways lawl
you should probably watch what u say.
a private server under international internet laws states a private server is not illegal unless the content withheld in it was illegally obtained. so lets say i go to wanmei hack there server take there files then use them as my own. that sir is illegal. however if things were released legally to the public then it is not illegal which this is the case.
Basically ur saying that Agatio and his staff are criminals and that is no bueno.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
She didnt say that

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't think anyone would care anyways since a private server is illegal anyways lawl
a private server under international internet laws states a private server is not illegal unless the content withheld in it was illegally obtained. so lets say i go to wanmei hack there server take there files then use them as my own. that sir is illegal. however if things were released legally to the public then it is not illegal which this is the case.
Basically ur saying that Agatio and his staff are criminals and that is no bueno.

Mkay I understand what you're saying and I apologise, I did not mean this in an offensive way, also if I was saying they were criminals i would be calling myself a criminal too because it would be illegal to download it... But, still, ill apologise.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER

Mkay I understand what you're saying and I apologise, I did not mean this in an offensive way, also if I was saying they were criminals i would be calling myself a criminal too because it would be illegal to download it... But, still, ill apologise.
;) exactly
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline stormy

Hello ppl, i was just wondering its only me or the server is really Off atm ? bcuz I dont get any ping from it o.o

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
tonight (just now) i got dc'ed twice and could not get back in, only dc.  >:(
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline stormy

mmm weird, I hope it's not ddosed again =/

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
"Hello guys, we have DDoS issues again, attacks are very powerful and attacker seems to be really determined to keep us disconnected from the server. However I will be moving the server to DDoS-free host very soon so the problem should be gone once for good.
Thank you for your understanding.

Due to this 2x event is back up!

Note: If you are having disconnections from the server, please relog on different login mirror." Read the forum home page xD

Offline stormy

"Hello guys, we have DDoS issues again, attacks are very powerful and attacker seems to be really determined to keep us disconnected from the server. However I will be moving the server to DDoS-free host very soon so the problem should be gone once for good.
Thank you for your understanding.

Due to this 2x event is back up!

Note: If you are having disconnections from the server, please relog on different login mirror." Read the forum home page xD

I don't have any Dc bcuz i cant be On. as I Say, I  get 0 ping from the server so I guess the server is  still ddosed again and in fact, I need to wait untill its fixed. @_@

MamaVortex

I wish people would quit posting stupid questions asking if its down or not... and simply click the "Home" Button :tiger-13:

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I wish people would quit posting stupid questions asking if its down or not... and simply click the "Home" Button :tiger-13:
Or open up the client and look at the server list.
People just gotta complain about everything everywhere.

MamaVortex

Dat is true. But the Announcement alone should trigger that "Oh hey we're under DDOS" Trigger. Anyways Mama out

~School/Work

Offline stormy

Idk if u both talked abt me, but I didnt see any complain from me QQ, I was just wondering if ddos are still there or finally removed (with the new host). i just saw server Online but no ping so yes its ddosed  but i want to be sure that s why I've asked bcuz i wasnt On for a while too. Now if your not happy about my "stupid question" then do not use the forum ? or just don't answer me -.- ?

Offline UmaUku

• Unde dai si unde crapa!
Bleah , just close server Agatio, omg

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Bleah , just close server Agatio, omg
Nah, you back the *** off, omfgggggg.