Epic Perfect World

Stealth in PV

christian177

whats that treasure hunting quest btw?? (ty in advance) ;D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
My suggestion is to un-allow stealth in the Phoenix Valley dungeon or any dungeon that makes EC farming easy..

I find it quite un-fair towards all the other classes ...

That's right, CLASSES. (Not PLAYERS.)

What stops you from having your own Sin, alone online?
You don't need lvl 150 to farm PV, to get to 135-140
you need ONE (1) DAY. Ok, maybe two, if include gear,
depending on how much you play daily.

And even stealthed, you still have to run pretty long way
(time) to get to the boss.

EC drop rates are already way too low, this suggestion doesn't help it.
Last Edit: Mar 02, 2013, 05:48 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Craggan

Quote from: christian177 linÿ=topic=4608.msg52029#msg52029 date=1362247403
whats that treasure hunting quest btw?? (ty in advance) ;D

The treasure huntin quest can be started at an NPC named Sharp Spear. The only ones i know of are in S arch next to the jewelcraftsman and in !k streams near the corner by the event and skill forges.. it works best during 2x because you can get multiple maps from the same boss. My best string was 15 total maps which earned me a total of 75 mil coin and about 250 EC for an hours work. It's not the fastest way but it helps.

christian177

Ahh k ty vm  :smiley:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Another person QQing about sins yay
Here have a gold star for trying

/win
/thread

Offline Chire

I never heard someone complaining about pv'ing with sin 0.0 even I made a sin to lvl her and prolly stealth all the way to the boss for ec o.o' and I don't like sins so much cause I have played one for too long and it just got boring lol but I still made one. I can farm with my psy also, not a big deal, I run BH's, delta, treasure maps, pv, so on..
You can earn ec's really fast if you know what you are doing. :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline worromnayr1

lol, so u think sins are op in pve...... lets take archers, seekers, clerics, and mages as a for instance. they can all afk, an entire gv....... and yet somehow, someway....sins are op? lol

Offline jhonies

:/ Apparently the treasure hunt quest can only be done on one character on one account.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
:/ Apparently the treasure hunt quest can only be done on one character on one account.

Says who? I do it on all of mine.  I have 8 chars on one account and I get to do it on all of em.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline jhonies

Says who? I do it on all of mine.  I have 8 chars on one account and I get to do it on all of em.
O.o I just went to sharp spear and it wouldn't let me do it on my other character either, what am I doing wrong? D:

Offline djdirty_713

+1 kerra and there is no point to this. the gms have dekcuf sin players and multi-clienters enough shut up and play or gtfo.

4 accounts and around 12 toons on this server and I don't bitch about it jeez man. -.-'

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thats like saying that Venos shouldn't use pets in there because their pets make it easy for them too, or disable AoE attacks because some high levels can 1 shot everything. Besides, we can always go to Shrine of the Ancestors and get EC there, no one is forcing us to run PV.

Don't try to ruin it for those that do.

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline WorldBosh

Woah, so you're saying sins are allowed to stealth in PV because they've been given the skill and it would be a ludicrous idea not to use it :O?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Woah, so you're saying sins are allowed to stealth in PV because they've been given the skill and it would be a ludicrous idea not to use it :O?

Well, it isn't affecting anybody else.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Akuko

Heh i made a sin just to PV quickly for a few coins, oh and now im going treasure hunts lol