Epic Perfect World

Stealth in PV

Offline MicroSD

• Beginner
And if you can't do the pull in 1 go on your archer then run to the end and use force stealth there?

^+1

+12 lol

Offline Sneaker

Why whine when it takes one month to get to 150? It takes longer in the real PW to get to 105.  Don't complain, this server makes it easier for everyone to be on the same page.

If you think its unfair just do it yourself.

+1  i have 2 105's on the real pwi sin and wiz..all the hard way not the goonz glitch....it is so easy to lvl here strted an archer 4 days ago she is 78% into 149

Trust me the real pwi has more qqers abot sins lol..frankly i just got fed up with them and came her lol :)

Offline Decency23

Every class is good at farming in different instances. Warriors, WBs, and Sins are great at farming FC, PV, and Nirvana. Mages, Archers, Clerics, and Seekers farm GV easily (due to constant AoEs). Mages, Mystics, and Psychics are also good at farming Nirvana in magic mode.

Stop being a baby and just farm whatever instance your class is good at, or make a class that farms PV well. Don't go ruining it for everyone else because you deem it as "unfair".

Offline Decency23

true it doesn't need to be maxed out. Valid point..

But i hope my point is seen here.. i make an archer.. i want to play an archer..

Now i've to go through such a hassle just to keep up with players that have assasins..

PvE is balanced for all classes. Archers farm extremely well in GV with barrage. They're also probably pretty damn good in Nirvana if you get a set of fists.
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2013, 02:20 pm by Decency23

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Every class is good at farming in different instances. Warriors, WBs, and Sins are great at farming FC, PV, and Nirvana. Mages, Archers, Clerics, and Seekers farm GV easily (due to constant AoEs). Mages, Mystics, and Psychics are also good at farming Nirvana in magic mode.

Stop being a baby and just farm whatever instance your class is good at, or make a class that farms PV well. Don't go ruining it for everyone else because you deem it as "unfair".
Well said. =P

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Antihero

I honestly can't stand this shit. People want to whine to the GMs to change things just because they can't adapt to it. They want to ruin the experience for everyone else just because it doesn't cater to them. I'll be honest, running PV with an Assassin is a pain in the ass. You can skip straight to the boss for the EC, that is true, but the payout isn't that high and it takes a while for Assassins to clear a PV run because of their limited number of AOEs. There are plenty of cons to go with the pros of being a 'sin.

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
PV for EC? there are 109231381923910831021409194701247014 easier ways o.o

Antihero

Because MamaVortex put it in the wrong thread:

Quote from: MamaVortex
Lmao...Jesus xD Imo stealth is fine the way it is. Just focus on the class you are CURRENTLY leveling. Do not worry about sins. Just do your thing , buddy! If it then comes to that you have capped your main, then make a sin, NO you don't have to but, if you wish to farm EC's slightly better, make a sin, once you've done with your main. And honestly, sin being my main and all, i find farming EC with stealth to be slow. There are tons of other fast ways to farm EC. But the point being. Chillax, everythings gonna be ok D:

(I hope i just posted in the right thread...Too early for dis shiz)

MamaVortex

LMAO...Thanks!!

dorothyerika

MamaVortex

Tear i lub you *-*

MamaVortex

<3

PS. After im done editing my video, im gonna make a siggy for you for freeee D:

dorothyerika

<3 Awwwwwwwwwwwww

MamaVortex

Because when i was reading some of your posts, i looked @ your name and i got a ton of ideas o3o Like major awesome ones too >W>