Epic Perfect World

Stealth in PV

Offline bluntpuffer

My suggestion is to un-allow stealth in the Phoenix Valley dungeon or any dungeon that makes EC farming easy..

I find it quite un-fair towards all the other classes that have to run through the entire dungeon just to get to the end.

It is forcing me, and many other players, to create an assasin just for farming PV easy.

I know for sure that many people will disagree with this but it makes the epic coin farming rate even for all classes.

That's my suggestion...
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline dehondd

• Beginner
You don't make much EC by farming pv
(Try bh with 5 alts)

Offline bluntpuffer

Not all of us can handle having 20 accounts online at once..
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
make a sin... their one of the easiest classes to level and use (not talking about pvp)

Offline bluntpuffer

That's exactly my point here... "Make a sin to farm"..

I want to focus on my main character..

And i don't want to spend another month of time to get another character to level 150 just for farming..

i'd rather farm at an equal speed on my main character that i actually do things with..
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline 🌸

• -
so, because you don't want to farm with a sin because you're too busy on another character you think others should suffer? seems selfish to me.
also, you don't need to max your sin for it to be able to solo the boss. :/

dickroman

That's exactly my point here... "Make a sin to farm"..

I want to focus on my main character..

And i don't want to spend another month of time to get another character to level 150 just for farming..

i'd rather farm at an equal speed on my main character that i actually do things with..

well month for 1 character to 150...
its possible in less than 12hours i believe

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
sefish suggestion
you done with ur gears .. gzz for you .. next step go pk
not to come to forums to QQ to gms to make pve harder ... just to make other players give up with the pve and RQ server :normal-32:

Offline 🌸

• -
Also, if you're 150 you have nothing to lose if you die, make a mystic res *buff you then speed to the end and die. Res and kill the boss and mobs. xD seemed like a good plan at the time.

Offline bluntpuffer

so, because you don't want to farm with a sin because you're too busy on another character you think others should suffer? seems selfish to me.

true it doesn't need to be maxed out. Valid point..

But i hope my point is seen here.. i make an archer.. i want to play an archer..

Now i've to go through such a hassle just to keep up with players that have assasins..

And honestly i think it's more selfish to try to justify that there is just a single class in the game that's able to farm this easy towards all the other classes..(not trying to be rude)

@ 3ahed

No one is QQing it's just a suggestion to balance pve in all classes..

Other then that i've given enough feedback on why i think it should be changed and won't reply on any posts any longer.

Up to the gm's if they want to support this suggestion.... If they don't well then nothing changes and we're all still happy with the awesome server right..

Just a suggestion guys...
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2013, 05:47 pm by bluntpuffer
SinitusTempo
Thallus
TreeMan
BlazingFury
psycosis
bluntpuffer
MystiqForce

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa

I second this, just because you're lazy and don't want to go through the hassle to create/make a sin, then don't complain. I'm absolutely against your suggestion.

Plus if you wanna play as archer, then you shouldn't be whining about having a sin, they share the same gear except the daggers...You don't even have to gear a sin that much to be able to solo PV.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic

Offline blackice

my seeker can just run to the boss and vortex no stealth needed ijs.....

Offline Mushi

• Mush Mushi
Why whine when it takes one month to get to 150? It takes longer in the real PW to get to 105.  Don't complain, this server makes it easier for everyone to be on the same page.

If you think its unfair just do it yourself.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Another person QQing about sins yay
Here have a gold star for trying

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Any 150 char can just run to the boss and aoe once=all mobs dead.. Also PV is far from the most efficient way of farming..