• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Where i put vid?

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Who cares about epw lul no1 Shares this Shit, i bet they hit only 200-300 • ~ •
Staff could use a simple businessman like you bro. 

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Where i put vid?
you could post the trailer in this thread or send it to me trough private message on forums

all trailer entries will later be added to one of the main posts inside a spoiler

Offline Adam

• Just a God
you could post the trailer in this thread or send it to me trough private message on forums

all trailer entries will later be added to one of the main posts inside a spoiler
Thank you

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
You belong to the sort of people who do not accept something. The server is as good as dead, and the dev try to make facebook advertising.

Sad thing.

Krish you still ask for the Tyrant God Title? LOOOL

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
-
Although I agree about the facebook part, this post is a bit ridiculous about the trailer rewards.
1st Place;
Helm Reskin
100 Epic Points
3,000 Supply Tokens
200 Event Tokens
EPW Promo Event Title
Helm reskin, rare item which is unique. not quite as much as a weapon reskin, because you cannot change model (every1 uses fash anyhow..), but it's also unique and not buyable. 100 epic points = 65k ec
3000 st =50 engraves, or 2-3 ec each value so 7.5k~
200 ET = 1000 damas
reward is just about 90k ec, a title, and a unique helm for this - which isn't bad, even if a person spends hours and hours on this. The only people who would bother anyway would be people who enjoy editing.. so you get to have fun, a cool trailer, and 90k+other stuff if you get first [others get stuff too, just going off of Gw's obvious reference to event 1st place]

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: #Viversum Wed Jun 14 2017 01:52:05 GMT-0600 (MDT)

You belong to the sort of people who do not accept something. The server is as good as dead, and the dev try to make facebook advertising.

Sad thing.

Krish you still ask for the Tyrant God Title? LOOOL
Its so sad ***s like you could find a purpose in facebook. should thank him simple businessman.

And yeah its a work in progress.  :police: :police: :police:

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Its so sad ***s like you could find a purpose in facebook. should thank him simple businessman.

And yeah its a work in progress.  :police: :police: :police:
You start to be mad lmao

Angelica

Although I agree about the facebook part, this post is a bit ridiculous about the trailer rewards.
1st Place;
Helm Reskin
100 Epic Points
3,000 Supply Tokens
200 Event Tokens
EPW Promo Event Title
Helm reskin, rare item which is unique. not quite as much as a weapon reskin, because you cannot change model (every1 uses fash anyhow..), but it's also unique and not buyable. 100 epic points = 65k ec
3000 st =50 engraves, or 2-3 ec each value so 7.5k~
200 ET = 1000 damas
reward is just about 90k ec, a title, and a unique helm for this - which isn't bad, even if a person spends hours and hours on this. The only people who would bother anyway would be people who enjoy editing.. so you get to have fun, a cool trailer, and 90k+other stuff if you get first [others get stuff too, just going off of Gw's obvious reference to event 1st place]
There is only one helm reskin in the entire server, pretty sure this is a motivating factor 

Offline Adam

• Just a God
There is only one helm reskin in the entire server, pretty sure this is a motivating factor
ZFlashx one?

Angelica

ZFlashx one?
I think so yeah

Offline Adam

• Just a God
Well i will try to make vid but iam not good in editing meaby i can make something. Acutally its very interesting event 

Angelica

Well i will try to make vid but iam not good in editing meaby i can make something. Acutally its very interesting event
yeah the reward is quite special, spoiled brats can simply not participate

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
:normal-2: :normal-2: