so pretty

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Hi Tucie,

I am interested in getting a customised UI. Please let me know if you are still doing them.

Thanks.

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
Welcome!

Being that I've played this game on and off for over a decade, most of you know me by now. In the case that you don't, welcome! My main toon's name is Arabella, but my real name is Tucie. I lead a faction called Moist, and I make user interfaces as a side usually when I am bored and need something creative to do.

In the past, I made a ton of these for the public. However, this time I'm making them at my own leisure. You are more than welcome to request a custom one from me, but I cannot guarantee that it'll happen. If you would really like one but can't find anyone to make you one, you can learn how to make them yourself. It's not hard, it's just time consuming. So if you have the patience for it, I have made a detailed guide for the general public to use. It's a bit outdated, and I've also learned faster techniques myself since making this guide. Overall though, the guide works just the same. If you are interested in making one for yourself, you are more than welcome to add me on discord at 2c#7972. I've made hundreds of UI's at this point, and I do not mind helping you as you go along.

Being that I have made hundreds of these things in the past, I've decided that I'm only going to showcase the UI's that are currently up-to-date with the version of the game. It makes no sense for me to showcase ones that don't work. If you are seeking a custom UI for yourself from me but would like to see more examples or get a feel for different ideas as to what you want, add me on discord and I will show you some old creations.

Cassie's Butterfly UI
Bump 🙏🏻

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
Hi Tucie,

I am interested in getting a customised UI. Please let me know if you are still doing them.

Thanks.
Bump 🙏🏻

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
I've replied to everyone I could, but if I missed you, here's an update:
I was unable to finish anyone's ui's. I genuinely feel bad that it's taken me this long to respond and say that,
My health has gone under over the past year or two, and I just got a diagnosis as of this month finally ♥
I feel better now but I don't have the energy to make ui's or play intense games anymore.

If anyone needs any help making them or wants to still keep in touch, here is my discord server: https://discord.gg/4s7kWwu
Bump 😁

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am