Epic Perfect World

Arabella's UI Shop

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
I've replied to everyone I could, but if I missed you, here's an update:
I was unable to finish anyone's ui's. I genuinely feel bad that it's taken me this long to respond and say that,
My health has gone under over the past year or two, and I just got a diagnosis as of this month finally ♥
I feel better now but I don't have the energy to make ui's or play intense games anymore.

If anyone needs any help making them or wants to still keep in touch, here is my discord server: https://discord.gg/4s7kWwu

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
I was unable to finish anyone's ui's. I genuinely feel bad that it's taken me this long to respond and say that,
My health has gone under over the past year or two, and I just got a diagnosis as of this month finally ♥
I feel better now but I don't have the energy to make ui's or play intense games anymore.

If anyone needs any help making them or wants to still keep in touch, here is my discord server: https://discord.gg/4s7kWwu
thank you

Offline Bizzaro

• Old Player
  • Napalm Records
My health has gone under over the past year or two, and I just got a diagnosis as of this month finally ♥

If anyone needs any help making them or wants to still keep in touch, here is my discord server: https://discord.gg/4s7kWwu
all the best hope you get well soon
.l.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια

Very sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself first and the rest will follow  ^-^

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
all the best hope you get well soon
Very sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon. Take care of yourself first and the rest will follow  ^-^
Thanks <3 
Add me on discord devi!

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Hi, hi everyone! So last time I tried to finish UI's, I had received news of being diagnosed with a chronic illness and I just didn't have the mental or physical energy to finish. Lately, treatment has taken it's full effect and I've been able to work less! I'm feeling better and even have more time to myself. So! That being said, I'm not really looking to fulfill a lot of requests. I don't want to commit if I can't complete for any of the above reasons. Right now, I just want something artsy to work on because I clearly don't know what to do with myself if I'm not working lol. If I made a public UI for shits and giggles, what would you guys like to see / want to use?

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Hi, hi everyone! So last time I tried to finish UI's, I had received news of being diagnosed with a chronic illness and I just didn't have the mental or physical energy to finish. Lately, treatment has taken it's full effect and I've been able to work less! I'm feeling better and even have more time to myself. So! That being said, I'm not really looking to fulfill a lot of requests. I don't want to commit if I can't complete for any of the above reasons. Right now, I just want something artsy to work on because I clearly don't know what to do with myself if I'm not working lol. If I made a public UI for shits and giggles, what would you guys like to see / want to use?
Yessss queen make more UIs

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
  • Characters: xPlutonianx
  • Faction: Moist/Samurai_侍
Tucie...

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
I remember you scammed us with OC UI when we paid you too much already - rep

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
I remember you scammed us with OC UI when we paid you too much already - rep
hahahahahaahhahaahhaahahahahhaha
the girl: ok i almost died, but im fine now, i'm back
Rev: shutup, i dont care, u scammed me 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
you updating uis by chance  :police: :police: :police: :police:

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
hahahahahaahhahaahhaahahahahhaha
the girl: ok i almost died, but im fine now, i'm back
Rev: shutup, i dont care, u scammed me
which I didn't, but I really don't care to respond to drama

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
you updating uis by chance  :police: :police: :police: :police:
Maybe? I think I rather just make new ones. Its a lot of work to update, so it's almost easier to just make a new one. Does anyone have the nightmare before christmas one though? I'd love to grab some stuff off of that. I haven't kept any old files.

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
bump, again, anyone got the nightmare before Christmas ui? :(

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Cassie's butterfly UI  ^-^