i dont know
it should be looked at
no i got rekt by one and cant handle the embaressment

Psychics

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
ayy in mass pk i see group of unbuffed ea . spam 2 aoes at them make penta kill  :police:
rofl black voodoo psychic current meta is white voodoo learn it 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Psychic noob class 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Psychic noob class
I think you got rekt by one and cant handle the embaressment.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
ayy in mass pk i see group of unbuffed ea . spam 2 aoes at them make penta kill  :police:
those eas can 2shot you in return though, even if fully buffed and from farther away

psy is just a worse sb atm, no movement no damage no survivability

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
rofl black voodoo psychic current meta is white voodoo learn it
i shall learn it bro XD

those eas can 2shot you in return though, even if fully buffed and from farther away

psy is just a worse sb atm, no movement no damage no survivability
well true that .. if i get target i die without even to have time for ad
its like or go full attak build with crits and pray for god u wont get aa
or go full def and deal no dmg and stay useless 

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
u either can use full def orns and do no dmg or full atk orns and get 10k aps in white there is no middle but no one will give psy a boost cause they either suck at there class and cant beat one or they judge the class off the 2-4 good psys who activly play it

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Psy was build in a way of you kill sht or you die, just because you think your brainless skill spamming with no single effect on it will get you kills? no it won't, good psy players were known for deleting entire EA squads with 3 sparked aoes and abnormal level of attack level with enrage inside IG, just because you're terrible at the class doesn't mean the class is bad, learn to play then talk

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Psy was build in a way of you kill sht or you die, just because you think your brainless skill spamming with no single effect on it will get you kills? no it won't, good psy players were known for deleting entire EA squads with 3 sparked aoes and abnormal level of attack level with enrage inside IG, just because you're terrible at the class doesn't mean the class is bad, learn to play then talk
Teletubbie a good example of a pro psy. 
He usually always hits me for like 9k on most of my chars in mass but he only takes like 2-4k on my EA. Even less on my aps psy. 
Dude definitely had a grip on the class, just cause a few others can't play as well as he can doesn't mean the class is awful. But it does need def 
It needs less atk levels in attack voodoo and more defense levels. 
Or just give psy extra base phy def per vitality point 
Idk 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
unless your enemy is a  vit EAs ... sadly no more dex or str eas left .. almost 99% of eas camp full vit and def yes they still hurt and deal dmg cause of skill sender shits 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
sadly mostly of eas camping vit nowadays 
cant kill them with aoes no matter how hard u try lmao 
and worst than that .. they still hurt cause of skill sender shiiit 

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I mained psychic for a while, and effectively quit it after maxing out his gear and still getting absolutely one shot, even with no voodoo on (This would be in def gears as well).

More attack, not needed at all. A bit more defense would be nice.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
deno a person i personally downed many many many many many many many times dares say i dont know my class?

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
deno a person i personally downed many many many many many many many times dares say i dont know my class?
your class is as joke as your name

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You should see an archer 3spark and boa under ig and frenzy it can delete a whole faction but all ea's are bad and prefer to use wog or skills in general that use chi rathen than 3spark ig frenzy noobs lol

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You should see an archer 3spark and boa under ig and frenzy it can delete a whole faction but all ea's are bad and prefer to use wog or skills in general that use chi rathen than 3spark ig frenzy noobs lol
Only time any class should 3 spark is jfsp lel. Or to survive.
And sins that spam it for overkill should uninstall.