it should be looked at
no i got rekt by one and cant handle the embaressment

Psychics

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
lol aps sins with drag top 2 wrist bad pants drag dags apsing me for 7ks in white u got 31k in full def ill save you the math and at 3.33 aps that he was at at 7k a hit that adds up to 21k ish dmg a second u have to survive for 10 seconds to charm tick that same sins throws occ on u and mires you ur up to 10k aps now stunned ur genies dead and u die in under 1 second no hp charm tick ea goes full atk and stuns u hits u 4 times heiro's you cause they do 8k ish dmg a hit thats over 30k in 1 second how is that balanced def when i can roll a wiz or a ep or any mag class use vit tome def wep and cube and i take 2-4k dmg but psy in white takes 10k :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
psy in white takes 10k :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
:normal-2: :normal-13:
all crits btw

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
pedja atked u in def ive fought him many times he dont go atk unless in anti stun and will surge but nice try XD

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
also whats your gear like cause if you have a high amount of def gear then your opinions are obsolete cause you cant judge the class as a whole cause of 1 player example pedja for ea or marko for sin etc cause i got the highest atk of any psys on server so far and so i cant say anything rly about the atk cause im not in that point dmg is a issue for me anymore but for new people on psys the class as a whole is unplayable

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
pedja atked u in def ive fought him many times he dont go atk unless in anti stun and will surge but nice try XD
:^) ohrly
also whats your gear like
r8 with atk stats
puzzle ws 2def, def tome,

i beat pedja in 1v1 btw

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
i got vit tome cube and 3 line def wep and pedja hits me 8ks in white in def when he goes atk so i smell fishy that ud be less def then me and take that much less

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I won't be hitting you
I'll be hitting ON you.
;) how you doin mamasita
erm do I know u :D
.                                                                                                     

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Boost Psychic physical resistant and increase attack level by a few digits. Their damage against decently geared players is laughable, they have zero mobility, and poor survability by today's standards. Fun class to play but heavily neglected.
You still scare me
:normal-8:
.                                                                                                     

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I honestly don't think our def is as bad as you guys make it out to be since we ARE supposed to be glass in black voodoo especially if we are in attk gears. As pointed out in another thread we have at our disposal def wep+def ornas+genie+psy will+bubble+SOR (so many neglect this skill)+Emp vigor+kiting to avoid getting heiro. On top of that we should be able to see spike damages coming because of the build up it takes from other classes...the dmg doesn't come from nowhere.

I want a boost in attk...

- higher proc rate of the earth debuff and higher %resistance decrease from demon sandburst (about time we got a reliable ele resistance debuff) 
- increased proc rate of demon landslide to 50% 

That way we might have a viable 1shot combo :)
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
jamez.... dude no... we need atk but we need def so much more you get fking in white... idk how much pot u smoked b4 u posted this but lay off...

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
jamez.... dude no... we need atk but we need def so much more you get fking in white... idk how much pot u smoked b4 u posted this but lay off...

lol nah man no pot was smoked. I agree that our def is bad but I also think that is the way the class was intended to be in black voodoo. 

What's ridiculous is hitting EAs and Sins for 6ks... like wtf? ...then hitting other Arcanes 5ks or less....  Psys are supposed to be glass cannons in black voodoo but unfortunately we are nothing close to cannons on this server. At least the devs got the glass part correct. 

Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Toxet

• H☆O
  • Characters: Toxet - LEX - Blacklight
When talking about sins hitting 10k in white voodoo... that must be with mire + gof wep apsing 3.33 base ... but u can easily fix that with ur deff combos...

Been playing crit psy for a while and it needs a bit of timing to be good in 1v1. Specially if enemy goes full mag deff... But guys (psys) ur dmg in  middle scale pks (5v5 to 10v10) is more than fine. Archer and sin getting constantly hieroed by psys... been getting hit just yesterday on sin for 15-20k no special genie skills added when i was with both classes in normal gear (ct/deff bow (ea) or aps gear for sin)

therefore deffo no att buff needed maybe u can add a skill that gives a certain combo like jamez suggested so ppl will be sattisfied
but then again psy will be nothing more but a tanky mage...

-1 for att boost
Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:36 am by Toxet

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
buff eas so i can main it again

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !å’Œ
  • Faction: yuro
yep this class definitely craves for boost idk how anyone can contradict with that lmfao scared LA classes izied rofl easy go give psychis good stuff 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
ayy in mass pk i see group of unbuffed ea . spam 2 aoes at them make penta kill  :police: