Epic Perfect World

Question About Weapon Token

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Is there anyone who could explain to me what the custom weapon token (150 Epic Points) is?
I know it can change the way your weapon looks if you have someone edit a real fancy pulsating lightning bow or something, but does the item actually allow you to pick the rolls you want on the weapon?
Cause when I see people with a custom weapon all I see is x4 atk, x4 def, or some type of op thing.
So I've been kind of tempted to buy one but I'm unsure as if you actually get to create a weapon from scratch with the $150 USD that it costs or if it's just an extremely pricey skin you get to make.
Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 02:43 pm by GhettoNacho

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Is there anyone who could explain to me what the custom weapon token (150 Epic Points) is?
I know it can change the way your weapon looks if you have someone edit a real fancy pulsating lighting bow or something, but does the item actually allow you to pick the rolls you want on the weapon?
Cause when I see people with a custom weapon all I see is x4 atk, x4 def, or some type of op thing.
So I've been kind of tempted to buy one but I'm unsure as if you actually get to create a weapon from scratch with the $150 USD that it costs or if it's just an extremely pricey skin you get to make.
It's just the skin, stats are in accordance to the original r8 weapon that is customized, also for all I know 150 points are 100$ without %bonus 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
It's just the skin, stats are in accordance to the original r8 weapon that is customized, also for all I know 150 points are 100$ without %bonus
Dang. People with it must really be some rich asses then if it's just for a skin 
Thanks for clearing it up