Epic Perfect World

Mama Leaving

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2021, 11:31 pm by hot_panini
Mama, sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch, I know how hard depression can hit you.  But you shouldn't leave!  Why you may ask?  Cos EpicPW and friends are the best medicine there is for when you're feeling low (and your good friends will support you and understand), take it from one who knows. 

And you're always gonna get haters, people who just don't get you.  I would suggest take a break, rather than quit.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3

MamaVortex

give me your account when u leave   :tiger-43:
Please don't ever ask that again. Even if it's joking i don't like when  people "ask" for my account and or items. If i want to i'll give them out myself.

And so many nice peopleeee  :tiger-8:
Put me in a good mood this morning ^^

MamaVortex

Eh, not to be rude but, you don't get enough attention at home ? We both know you are not leaving.... this entire post was for attention... I been on this server since it was born... I've seen many post such as this on these forums... attention attention attention....  Most of you know I'm only saying what everyone won't  cause there trying to be nice... seek attention in other ways... a more productive manner maybe ? Good luck with what ever you decide..... c-ya

I like how you just automatically assume... No it isn't "Just for attention" It was to make peace with the ones ive been mean and cruel to. And YES, i've been thinking about leaving for quite some time now. And really i couldn't care less if this thread were LOCKED. I just want the ones that hate/dislike me to see this so that we aren't Disputing any longer. And when i say im thinking about leaving, i mean it very much so. I'm not one to joke around, expecially when it comes to something like this. And why don't you take your friends advice, be a bit more sensetive. You make ME look like a frikkin cherry cupcake with a gumdrop heart. Smh...
I started thinking about leaving approx 2 weeks ago, ive even talked to my friends ingame about it.. I am entirely serious about this. GM's you can lock this thread...Because apparently i'm an attention seeker :D So leave it here for the ones i know to read ^^

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Brb, making a leaving post which I was supposed to do 2 weeks ago.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

dorothyerika

;) I never got to met you,and im still sad to see you leave.You seem nice,and im sad and mad ive never met ya.Well,take care <3 And take all the time you need,the game will never leave :)

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
But but, you said you love me.. you can't just leave!  :tiger-13:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Hey mama sorry to hear that your going through a tough time in life i can relate but as others have said dont give up you can get through it its not easy but it can be done as i always say embrace your dreams and protect your honor no clue what it has to do with this but yea if you do decide to leave take care and hope things turn out for the better :)

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
well i think u scould stay 0;... first off all cuz game can actully be posetive more then negative but yea take a small break and come back , it allso help ^^ and lol in game there will allways be kids who hate any1 lol cuz they just do it lol haters gonna hate ''-'' but not in rl so dw ... just ignore em ur better then those kids anyways :smiley:

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
Love your engrish sir :D
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
sir?'-' kkkkkkkk ... and yea engrish more  :))

lær deg norsk og kom og prat AWWWWWWWWEEEEEE :smiley:

MamaVortex

Brb, making a leaving post which I was supposed to do 2 weeks ago.

Ive had just enough out of you and all of the haters.. ^^

MamaVortex

But but, you said you love me.. you can't just leave!  :tiger-13:
I do love you D': But ill PM you soon on what i decide :C

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Who doesn't like you?!
You're kind and have a great personality although i've only spoken to you once or twice you're a nice person :tiger-12: