Epic Perfect World

War Avatar Reawakening

Goldenwishes

Is there any chance you can put GM weapons and pots to God's Giving by accident? I bet you would make that official too...  ^-^

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
That's cringe ..
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
War avatar card reawakening was unintentional, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
I could disable it by setting the reawakening bonus to 0%, but I will probably make it official instead, since the bonus stats equal out in the end and it gives players something to do and it's not too expensive; costs around 3k EC extra only. The spirit bonus doesn't mean anything since if you fight someone with equal spirit then the damage will be the same, no matter what number the spirit is. And the attack and defense boosts equal out as well.
So, you can go and reawaken your cards and tell others they can do the same, it'll be made official soon.
This function was added with the latest v26 patch 5 days ago, so no, people haven't been abusing it for long. Also, full reawaken cards are about 6 atk level and 6 def level worth, same boost as marriage bless, so it's not a game-breaking difference.
I will try to make another server patch soon to fix bugs and add some more content.
it's a nice update btw, people should get used to changes same way we are supposed to deal with the current broken classes that we all know. After all, the server must to always bring some new features and so on, so theres nothing wrong with this lol

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Or you could just use one character. Or how about slowly get cards? You dont need to use all your 17 chars you know.
Some people switch between classes on (what seems to be) an hourly basis. Some have more than one of a class, and log between demon and sage depending on the pk and such, etc (when there is pk.) That's just how some people play. Now, having to get however many cards for those chars to bring them up to par with whatever is going on, would be a pain and quite time consuming unless they had enough ec lying around.

Don't really think it's a good idea, like this says.
17 alts that I will/would want cards on (more for other people), which means I need 408 cards. 68 of each card. This system was fine before, there's literally 0 reason to add it in. The solution to 0 pk is NOT more pve.  :normal-20:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Many people telling me they take a lot more damage than they used to, so I decided to test it out:

Also, probably in a few days, you'll see people selling R2 cards on world chat for 800-1000ec, so it shouldn't be difficult to get them.
Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:28 am by Burdette

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Everyone doing trials with 100000 chars and 1000 more daily quests, but whining about cheap S+ card set, nice.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Everyone doing trials with 100000 chars and 1000 more daily quests, but whining about cheap S+ card set, nice.
this.

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
War avatar card reawakening was unintentional, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
I could disable it by setting the reawakening bonus to 0%, but I will probably make it official instead, since the bonus stats equal out in the end and it gives players something to do and it's not too expensive; costs around 3k EC extra only. The spirit bonus doesn't mean anything since if you fight someone with equal spirit then the damage will be the same, no matter what number the spirit is. And the attack and defense boosts equal out as well.
So, you can go and reawaken your cards and tell others they can do the same, it'll be made official soon.
This function was added with the latest v26 patch 5 days ago, so no, people haven't been abusing it for long. Also, full reawaken cards are about 6 atk level and 6 def level worth, same boost as marriage bless, so it's not a game-breaking difference.
I will try to make another server patch soon to fix bugs and add some more content.
Kiss kiss :-*
Dislike these new guilds

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Your cards are done with 3 k ec stop emo lmfao 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
True.
#cancercommunity
17 alts that I will/would want cards on (more for other people), which means I need 408 cards. 68 of each card. This system was fine before, there's literally 0 reason to add it in. The solution to 0 pk is NOT more pve.  :normal-20:
GG, Make one or two sets for now and stash or trade as needed. Unless you pk on more than one toon simultaneously I think you can take a few seconds to trade or stash the card to the appropriate char b/c hey just like I'm sure you didn't gear up all those 17 alts at once you don't need to level up a new card set on all 17 toons at the same time either :normal-25:

because there aren't any. they left.
Lol, so what's the basis of your argument then? 'Think about the non extant new people'?

Kappa3

yh i dont see the point either tbh, its just unnecessary. 

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Many people telling me they take a lot more damage than they used to, so I decided to test it out:

Also, probably in a few days, you'll see people selling R2 cards on world chat for 800-1000ec, so it shouldn't be difficult to get them.
What the fuk LOL......

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
I cannot afford this