Epic Perfect World

War Avatar Reawakening

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Also a question if someone can help, In theory if the cards stay and the bonus gets removed does that mean S+ are still equal to S? Since right now S+ cards get an advantage over S cards when reawakened making S cards useless in comparison - but thats only for now right?
I think if the bonus gets removed it'll go back to the way it was before RA was added. Highly doubt it'll change anything if it's removed

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just remove it. No one wants to farm this shit to be exactly the same as before when everyone was 186 spirit
This. Just remove it..... Everyone is already equal, no point making us farm more stuff just so we're equal again.  :normal-20:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Its extremely easy to get the cards, I mean, u just need 4 of each and its a good compensation.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Its extremely easy to get the cards, I mean, u just need 4 of each and its a good compensation.
But what is the point if 186 = 186 and 286 = 286?  Why make those of us who thought we were done with something as retarded as Spirit have to go through it again? In fact, we wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for this person and his friends trying to gain an advantage over everyone else. Remove it and let those people suffer the loss (the used up avatar cards) of something they knew was not meant to be implemented (or it would've been in the patch notes).

And compensation for what, exactly? There's nothing that needs compensated.

Also note: 4 extra cards for 6 slots is 24 cards... PER character that you play. No one with multiple already geared alts should want to do this.
Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 12:03 am by Σѕкιмo

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
i thought ahed was trolling  :o

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
War avatar card reawakening was unintentional, but it doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
I could disable it by setting the reawakening bonus to 0%, but I will probably make it official instead, since the bonus stats equal out in the end and it gives players something to do and it's not too expensive; costs around 3k EC extra only. The spirit bonus doesn't mean anything since if you fight someone with equal spirit then the damage will be the same, no matter what number the spirit is. And the attack and defense boosts equal out as well.
So, you can go and reawaken your cards and tell others they can do the same, it'll be made official soon.
This function was added with the latest v26 patch 5 days ago, so no, people haven't been abusing it for long. Also, full reawaken cards are about 6 atk level and 6 def level worth, same boost as marriage bless, so it's not a game-breaking difference.
I will try to make another server patch soon to fix bugs and add some more content.
quit bitching and being self entitled.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
If it wasn't intentional it should be removed. If it makes no difference why keep it? To make people farm more? Because surely people stay on epw for pve....
Honestly you bitches over here QQing about farming like you gotta make a whole new toon and start from scratch. Last time I checked EPW is not doing pk 24/7 so I'm sure u can take 20mins to run a JFSPs on a few alts. It's not going anywhere so either get over it or don't and stay at 186 spirit.

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
Honestly you bitches over here QQing about farming like you gotta make a whole new toon and start from scratch. Last time I checked EPW is not doing pk 24/7 so I'm sure u can take 20mins to run a JFSPs on a few alts. It's not going anywhere so either get over it or don't and stay at 186 spirit.
A new person on this server will have to. Knowing they would rather be able to jump in pk as soon as possible rather than do some bullshit dungeon run once a day for weeks with actual children. Also its annoying to people that roll new classes because they get bored with this game like I do
A new person on this server will have to. Knowing they would rather be able to jump in pk as soon as possible rather than do some bullshit dungeon run once a day for weeks with actual children. Also its annoying to people that roll new classes because they get bored with this game like I do
I think a "new person" should be worrying abt getting decent gear by farming EC/PEs before worrying about cards. Getting r8/ornaments and decent stats/engraves which could take a few hours to a few weeks to hell even a few months b/c "luck" is far more vital than reawakening as cards alone wont save you in pk. This new person excuse doesn't really work because if EPW really wanted people to dive directly into PK we'd have instant rep for r8, tome mats, free ds/cube/ws/cape/cutli/and everything else you'd need for pk upon char creation. So ye I'm not really seeing any new people crying in outrage over this.

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
So many people crying over this. Cards don't cost much and farming them isnt hard at all. This game is already so easy that people get bored if theres no pvp,which there barely is now. So what if you have to do a bit more for your alts? Or if new people got a bit more farming to do? Most of us spend the day afk somewhere in the map or sht talking with our friends anyways so quit crying about a little extra farming like you got something better to do rofl. Besides,as i remember. One of the most fun aspects of this server and what KEPT PEOPLE HERE was the constant grinding for better stats on their r8 /ormaments. But now that's easy as fck even for new players. So i say welcome to any new content that may cause people to move their ass out of their afk spot. 

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
 So ye I'm not really seeing any new people crying in outrage over this.
because there aren't any. they left.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
17 alts that I will/would want cards on (more for other people), which means I need 408 cards. 68 of each card. This system was fine before, there's literally 0 reason to add it in. The solution to 0 pk is NOT more pve.  :normal-20:

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
17 alts that I will/would want cards on (more for other people), which means I need 408 cards. 68 of each card. This system was fine before, there's literally 0 reason to add it in. The solution to 0 pk is NOT more pve.  :normal-20:
Or you could just use one character. Or how about slowly get cards? You dont need to use all your 17 chars you know.