Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v26

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Lol I can see these 'fireworks' in pk already...
I can see fireworks everytime i look into your eyes 
Lol i fak you

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I can see fireworks everytime i look into your eyes
Im afraid to say anything.. xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline rosebelt03

• Sailor
  • Characters: _Roosebelt_
  • Faction: Vehement
how to fix this ty

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
need patch :(
Need my title :( 

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran

Offline Avant

• I'm a dumbass
  • I'm a cuck.
   bump
why the *** would you bump patch notes lol

Offline javaheat

• 👻👻👻👻👻
  • Characters: ask Agatio
  • Faction: ask Burdette
#needNewpatch
#bump
#prayforBurdette

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
why the *** would you bump patch notes lol
 need new patch l3l

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Let Burdette pk in peace.
You will ask for another nerf of DB after patch#27 or probs ur retarded color name what doesnt matter tbh, stop be intense you will be negative saying shit about server like 'Dead server' shut the *** up and be patient mofos.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Let Burdette pk in peace.
You will ask for another nerf of DB after patch#27 or probs ur retarded color name what doesnt matter tbh, stop be intense you will be negative saying shit about server like 'Dead server' shut the *** up and be patient mofos.
Lmfae roflmacopter lel xddd lul

...kys

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto

Offline Karen_SJet

• Characters: Karen_SJet
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Mystic needs a boost to contend against EA, BM, WB, DB

Verdant Shell to increase Physical Defense, Wood and Water Res by 120%

Increase Ancient Soul Damage by 18-30% same cool down to 30 meter range (against heavy defense camp)

Storm Dance - to reduce cool down of next absorb soul within 6 seconds by 70%

Bramble Tornado - cool down to 10 seconds

Gale Force - cool down to 7 seconds

Energy Leech reduced to 80 chi

Listless Blossom to tick as quickly as Befuddling Creeper

All wood damage skills increased by 50% (against heavy defense camp)

Increase Falling Petals duration to 5 minutes
Mystic doesnt need atk and dmg, it needs defense since drops too fast.  BUT what really needs is  add Bless box for Mystic,Psychic and wizard that gives +3 meter range attack, and +1meter step speed, since all archers decided to be sage they have heavy advantage at starting first (and they choose stun skill mostly as first going skill)   just go and ask in real world war general, strategy person, he will tell you that from all classes archer is best war unit suitable and versatile for almost all situations, thats why Burdette is archer :D,  so to speak along with SB,  other ranged will be active and killling again if u equalize as i say, dont need to balance anything else, but since poor Barb no teleport blabla.. u should instead cutoff the sage metters out of archer and we get the same equalisation  (THIS IS IF U REALLY WANTS SOME MYSTICs and PSYCHICs to (roll) IN UR SERVER, idk if wiz,sb need this)

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Mystic doesnt need atk and dmg, it needs defense since drops too fast.  BUT what really needs is  add Bless box for Mystic,Psychic and wizard that gives +3 meter range attack, and +1meter step speed, since all archers decided to be sage they have heavy advantage at starting first (and they choose stun skill mostly as first going skill)   just go and ask in real world war general, strategy person, he will tell you that from all classes archer is best war unit suitable and versatile for almost all situations, thats why Burdette is archer :D,  so to speak along with SB,  other ranged will be active and killling again if u equalize as i say, dont need to balance anything else, but since poor Barb no teleport blabla.. u should instead cutoff the sage metters out of archer and we get the same equalisation  (THIS IS IF U REALLY WANTS SOME MYSTICs and PSYCHICs to (roll) IN UR SERVER, idk if wiz,sb need this)
+1 for Bless Box: Mystic, Psychic, Wizard
Def. Level: +5
Phys. Res. +1000
Range: +3 meters
Speed: +1.0 m/sec
Reduce Metal Damage Taken: +8%
Reduce Physical Damage Taken +3%

I bet it wouldn't make that much of a difference even against 2 decent geared EAs.
Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:07 am by LinLin

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
is rose romance and other fireworks one-use only? or you can use them again after cooldown like the marriage ring?