Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v26

Offline yep

Why ppl qqing about the new stone if seekers can transfer only each 30 secs
What are you talking about? If you read previous posts, you'd know that we are criticizing the unfair choice of giving seekers free -0.1int in full r8 set, and thus making them superior to every other class in APS department.
Seeker is having now similar damage output to assassins, while being heavy armor and having over 30 def levels more.

(and there was still no reply from developer explainig this change...)
Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 05:47 pm by Kindle

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
What are you talking about? If you read previous posts, you'd know that we are criticizing the unfair choice of giving seekers free -0.1int in full r8 set, and thus making them superior to every other class in APS department.
Many ppl complained about the stone, u are the one who should reread the topic again

You really asking why Seekers got buffed ? Maybe cuz not enough players playing it ? When a class is dying u dont leave her behind like mostly ppl here use to say ´´Why play seeker its useless`` its a forgotten class and u still have balls to fkng ask me why he got buffed ? maybe u cant see it how i do or Burdette, but u probably never played it and if u did not for long enough to see it. And i understand why Domgrath would complain, barbs are fked as well in some ways but still they have way more use than seeker in the general pk scenario. Seekers needed a rework, i wont say that buffing the aps is the the best idea but at least is something

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Seeker is having now similar damage output to assassins, while being heavy armor and having over 30 def levels more.

So what ? Seekers miss so many hits and have way less critical rate %, and what keep sins alive is their tidal, they dont  depend in their defense like seekers, like archers they are also paper but they have a skillset which allows them to survive, and seekers have what ? they depend entirely in their defense, so ur comparison isnt valid

Offline yep

You really asking why Seekers got buffed ? Maybe cuz not enough players playing it ? When a class is dying u dont leave her behind like mostly ppl here use to say ´´Why play seeker its useless``
I don't know why seekers got buffed, because developer never explained this change, but I would love to see the math behind this, because for me it doesn't add up. There could be better possible approaches to buff them in a non-invasive way. Just reintroducing the Extreme Fury stones would be considerable improvement. But giving them the potential damage output of assassins (4.0 dual edges in r8r) was probably worst what could be done, especially if, to my knowledge, that class was not designed to excel in APS.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

They hit way more than sins, I tested it out with a random seeker yesterday, Seeker did 5k damage in aps while I was in Defense, my sin was only hitting him 1.4kk and 2.8k gof when the seeker was in PDEF and Defense. In attack gears seeker was hitting me 7ks, while I was hitting him 3ks lol. 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
They hit way more than sins, I tested it out with a random seeker yesterday, Seeker did 5k damage in aps while I was in Defense, my sin was only hitting him 1.4kk and 2.8k gof when the seeker was in PDEF and Defense. In attack gears seeker was hitting me 7ks, while I was hitting him 3ks lol.
Must b n00b sin xd  :police:

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
You're all worried about seekers, have any of you seen the disgusting damage of aps DB now with an EF stone proc? Ridiculous.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
why was this reverted?

From V11: *You can now put anything into the bank cupboard.
:)

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
Yeah  xD

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
why was this reverted?

From V11: *You can now put anything into the bank cupboard.
It was not reverted. 
Can you see target HP numbers?

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't know why seekers got buffed, because developer never explained this change, but I would love to see the math behind this, because for me it doesn't add up. There could be better possible approaches to buff them in a non-invasive way. Just reintroducing the Extreme Fury stones would be considerable improvement. But giving them the potential damage output of assassins (4.0 dual edges in r8r) was probably worst what could be done, especially if, to my knowledge, that class was not designed to excel in APS.
maybe cuz the classe is on edge and nobody playing it ? they kinda deserved that boost

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Mystic needs a boost to contend against EA, BM, WB, DB

Verdant Shell to increase Physical Defense, Wood and Water Res by 120% for sage

Increase Ancient Soul Damage by 15% and range 30 meters

Storm Dance - to reduce cool down of next absorb soul within 6 seconds by 70%

Bramble Tornado - cool down to 10 seconds

Gale Force - cool down to 7 seconds

Energy Leech reduced to 80 chi for sage

Listless Blossom to tick as quickly as Befuddling Creeper

Increase all wood damage skills for sage (against heavy defense camp which is the majority here)

Increase Falling Petals duration to 5 minutes for sage

Last Edit: Feb 14, 2018, 02:11 pm by LinLin

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Mystic needs a boost to contend against EA, BM, WB, DB

Verdant Shell to increase Physical Defense, Wood and Water Res by 120%

Increase Ancient Soul Damage by 18-30% same cool down to 30 meter range (against heavy defense camp)

Storm Dance - to reduce cool down of next absorb soul within 6 seconds by 70%

Bramble Tornado - cool down to 10 seconds

Gale Force - cool down to 7 seconds

Energy Leech reduced to 80 chi

Listless Blossom to tick as quickly as Befuddling Creeper

All wood damage skills increased by 50% (against heavy defense camp)

Increase Falling Petals duration to 5 minutes
weed lmao

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
weed lmao
dude alcoholic beverages lmao

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Hi! want me to buy you a fidget spinner??