Offline Drive

• 🌙
I think u quoted the wrong person
I'l pllay it cool pretend I am guy from the pic
Wanna date xo

Also buff wf ty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Razvi

• Characters: Fallen
Um , some balance changes that I think there are needed:
-increase psychic's physical def ( since I dont see many psy's around and ofc they have no chance against myst/dd ep's shackle)
- reduce mystic's Absorb soul's damage but increase their wood skills damage ( they can easily kill some magic classes but hardly kill wr's, wb's )
Also fighting wr's is kinda boring , much like a stay always def gear game .

Agree or disagree with the things above  please :D

Offline Bridge

• Master Bridge
  • Life is chalange
  • Characters: Bridge/Bradock
  • Faction: Outcast
fag db strong now...
I AM always MAD..

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
when barb boost???

Offline strikemstun

• Beginner
can u place a faith stone and the new stone on same wep an both proc?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
can u place a faith stone and the new stone on same wep an both proc?
No
Only 1 effect can exist at once on a weapon
Exception making Gods of Frenzy and Sacrificial 

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Have about Aps EA more Def or Aps or Both :-\

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i have idea 
remove all classes and keep EA only
balanced and fair 

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks

Stopped reading at "Seeker Unplayable". Awful after gear restrict? Please.

This video was posted right after the gear restrict patch. "Unplayable"? Laughworthy. What makes Seekers so special that they get something that no other HA class has, even though they're already stupidly defensive by nature and do extremely high damage in comparison to BM and Barb, WHICH BTW need to use X3 int wrists with full dragon (destroying our defense levels to unplayable levels) to reach the same APS you can now. You talk big because your friend is now developer, but the truth of the matter is that you had equal footing with the other HA classes and didn't feel powerful enough anymore after the nerf that EVERYONE experienced.

What's most concerning here is that the developer has taken it into his own hands to please a crying friend (since nobody else was complaining about this) and won't address problems that are similar in nature.

Barb's need boosted, something that Jaan said that he was originally going to do when he first got developer, but nothing happened.

Seekers, who already do fine as-is getting boosted though? That's ridiculous and says a lot about what matters to  
DUDE I stopped watching when I noticed your genie has null  poison instead of heart of steel ..... not sure what that video was meant to prove....
Ps. Still think adding the fury stone was a bit overboard could decrease the damage boost from it at least.  Altho theoretically the increased speed might cause fury to proc too much esp when qpc is on CD do most clown seekers will just end up killing themselves if they don't change ... 
Nice patch but reduce the gloom dmg from extremefury I think seem with 2x top and 3x wrist is like 5.0 with fury   

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
can't wait to 1v1 a seeker now. at least they will be better on the offensive aspect. but gon be garbage tryna shred through their defense lul 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
when will wb boost ?

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
can't wait to 1v1 a seeker now. at least they will be better on the offensive aspect. but gon be garbage tryna shred through their defense lul
Def lvl 130 and 5.00 aps, i love epw

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
DUDE I stopped watching when I noticed your genie has null poison instead of heart of steel ..... not sure what that video was meant to prove.... Ps. Still think adding the fury stone was a bit overboard could decrease the damage boost from it at least. Altho theoretically the increased speed might cause fury to proc too much esp when qpc is on CD do most clown seekers will just end up killing themselves if they don't change ... Nice patch but reduce the gloom dmg from extremefury I think seem with 2x top and 3x wrist is like 5.0 with fury

Nice troll post, the point of this video (which was made the same day of gear restriction patch) was to show that seekers are/were still fine without scripting and when they were forced to play on an equal playing field with the other HA APS DD's.

As to why they are getting special treatment that the others aren't is what is puzzling. They are now much more defensive while having all the benefits of APS, which used to be a sacrifice. Using X3 INT trashes the defense of WR/WB when mixed with dragon, but seeker didn't really lose anything since they have the +30 def buff. Now they have the same/more APS as dragon with all the defense of R8 + their self buff. 

That seems really fair to the other HA APS classes. :-X
Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 10:41 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Why ppl qqing about the new stone if seekers can transfer only each 30 secs in the mean while the stone will fk him if he stay with the same wep, bms barbs and sins can complain how much they want, the truth is they will never be able to beat seeker in 1v1 if the seeker isnt a retard ( except in duel ), Seekers  skillset/mechanics have advantage compared to barb/sin/bm in a 1v1 matter against eachother. Ppl say seeker combo is op but everyone seems to forget that he needs to transfer first, and that can be easily avoided not only saving ur ass but will also fk the seeker when he transfer into sutra/AD/Faith/spark, seekers have no mass pk value so the only thing that remains are the small pks and 1v1´s, plus not so many seekers playing it even with this buff if compared to any otherclass population, also only 1 or 2 players really know how to use 100% rn, so whats the fkng problem ?

I dropped seeker few months ago cuz it was impossible to 1v1 any arcane class that knew how to counter the SS which everyone should know  by now.