Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Just never use aoe heal and buff on regeneration PLS
Someone saw me yelling at another ep today :(

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
Recently asked 1ep puri me instead of aoe heal and this retard said that I'm brainless dammmmnnnn

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Recently asked 1ep puri me instead of aoe heal and this retard said that I'm brainless dammmmnnnn

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
I have EP with full rpdt build for support and full DD attack level + Channeling build for 1v1 or pvp (Mass pk if theres a lot of ep) ep dd are really enjoyable to play and its kinda OP. 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

I lol'd.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline butterfly

• -
  • Faction: 0fkgiven
amazing, bump for someone

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
don't use IH if you're pure vit build pls and ty

If you're a pure magic build or have min vit for cape then rest in magic, u can use aoe heal (its a weak heal if you're a pure vit build), but please god, if someone needs a puri, don't use aoe heal over it (priorities people).
Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:13 pm by Disciple

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
amazing, bump for someone
U spam aoe heal and regen buff 

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
best of luck to you dude, I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said here

my advice (if you want it) when healing a squad is to always stay with the party leader no matter what.  if someone goes running off and they aren't a wr then just leave them.  also 80% of the time you should puri before you heal

also your "3 mag 1 vit 1 dex until I have 80 dex" bit took me way back to my first days of pwi... back in the day man...
I agree with this 150%% Being with the party leader is most important when it comes to mass pk, Ofc you gotta worry about the others in the pt but if they aren’t following the pt lead, they deserve to die on the spot. AoE Heal isn’t necessary, it’s decent to use, but don’t rely heavy on it, Use Stream of Rejuvenation/Soothing Pulse are basically main heals in mass, IH here and there also. Puri is the main skill that you need to rely on daily. Puri before heal. #TeamEP

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline PlsUnmoderateMe

• Pls gm
  • I cant post on helpdesk

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
good patch HEHEHEHHEH