Epic Perfect World

Elven Priest/Cleric

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I recently made a cleric for the first time ever and I know nothing about the class lmao 
But I'm trying to figure out what the best builds/gear is 
Like should I do 3 mag 1 vit 1 dex until I have 80 dex and then go 3 mag 2 vit every other level till 150 or what? 
Also I've seen alot of EPs use dragon top and dragon wep and everything else r8 and I'm wondering why don't they just go full r8, what are the benefits? 
Also I'm not sure what I should have on my genie, AD, Faith, Expel, but besides those I'm lost. And idk if dex, str, mag or vit genie. 
I'm aiming to be a tanky healer, I'm not going anywhere for damage, just full survivability. 
I'm sage and lvl 150 with no idea how to distribute my attributes. 
Also looking for a mass/rpk faction to get used to keeping my squad and myself alive and get some EP experience in my system. 
Mail me or something if you guys are looking for an EP who is kinda nooby but willing to commit to learning the class - IGN: Voltage 
If you read the whole thing ily

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Tank setup:
Put enough str to wear gears (79), enough vit to wear the VIT Cape and rest in mag, depends on ur preference but this is basic
go dragon top (u gain RPDT and CT+ HP with no loss at all since 4 pieces r8 give only atk lvls, def and rpdt is at 2 and 3 pieces)
Get VIT Cape (Ascended Dragon Cape-  engrave: 3x phy res or 2x phy res and some vit or hp or w.e), VIT Tome (mobility and rpdt, vit stacks nice too, mandatory), Puzzle Cube with 2def or rpdt (2def + rpdt is best setup since having both stacking offer best survival output vs any kinds of dmg), Belt same, Rings same (if u just made it, any 2def works too i guess)
Rank 8 wrists - as much CT as u can put there
Rank 8 leggings - depends on preference, better to go full rpdt or CT+RPDT
Rank 8 boots - same as leggings
Helmet - basic dragon one
Starchart - 3x phy res on bottom, rest hp or mag res
Cards - pretty difficult to write here but i'd go for the mixed ones that offer def + phy res and use only S+ Durability (red one) since it offers def and phy/mag res
Weapons: 3/4x def, Puri with def or rpdt (def main stat mostly but full rpdt also rlly good)
CT Weapon:Dragon Glaive if u have slow ct and u hate it/ cant play like that  or Dragon Wand since it offers def and rpdt along with CT

Genie:
Stats: 100 mag, rest vit
Skills: Start with Fortify lvl 1, AD, Faith, Expel, rest is up to u

Might be wrong on some, if anything correct me

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Tank setup:
Put enough str to wear gears (79), enough vit to wear the VIT Cape and rest in mag, depends on ur preference but this is basic
go dragon top (u gain RPDT and CT+ HP with no loss at all since 4 pieces r8 give only atk lvls, def and rpdt is at 2 and 3 pieces)
Get VIT Cape (Ascended Dragon Cape-  engrave: 3x phy res or 2x phy res and some vit or hp or w.e), VIT Tome (mobility and rpdt, vit stacks nice too, mandatory), Puzzle Cube with 2def or rpdt (2def + rpdt is best setup since having both stacking offer best survival output vs any kinds of dmg), Belt same, Rings same (if u just made it, any 2def works too i guess)
Cards - pretty difficult to write here but i'd go for the mixed ones that offer def + phy res and use only S+ Durability (red one) since it offers def and phy/mag res
Weapons: 3/4x def, Puri with def or rpdt (def main stat mostly but full rpdt also rlly good)
CT Weapon:Dragon Glaive if u have slow ct and u hate it/ cant play like that  or Dragon Wand since it offers def and rpdt along with CT

Genie:

Ohhh this guide is going to be of MAJOR help, thanks for all the tips, I'll definitely be following this like an assignment rubric. 
Thanks for your time Nea! 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Tank setup:

Genie:

On star chart would be better if you got mag resist since magic damage hits alot harder than physical.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Tank setup:

Genie:

Where was this when I was starting ep, wtf.

Also to clarify, don't level fortify.

And for cards, these are the ones that give me the best mix of pdef with the most def levels:
Destroyer: Althea
Battle: Gu Hensin
Longevity: Yi The Mighty Wing
Durability: Mayen
Soulprime: Minister Tsu
Lifeprime: Elder Yashimo
You might find some EPs with slightly different preferences, but these are good overall.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Where was this when I was starting ep, wtf.

Also to clarify, don't level fortify.

And for cards, these are the ones that give me the best mix of pdef with the most def levels:
Destroyer: Althea
Battle: Gu Hensin
Longevity: Yi The Mighty Wing
Durability: Mayen
Soulprime: Minister Tsu
Lifeprime: Elder Yashimo
You might find some EPs with slightly different preferences, but these are good overall.
Ooo, I'll definitely aim to get those when I find the time after the cape and ring rolls and all. 
I'm currently just rocking the default S+ set but I'll try to go for more accurate and better stat cards in the future. 
And what's the difference between fortify level 1 and level 10? 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Ooo, I'll definitely aim to get those when I find the time after the cape and ring rolls and all.
I'm currently just rocking the default S+ set but I'll try to go for more accurate and better stat cards in the future.
And what's the difference between fortify level 1 and level 10?
Lv 10 = 80 energy used
Lv 1 = 55 energy
Both give 3 secs stun immunity

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Lv 10 = 80 energy used
Lv 1 = 55 energy
Both give 3 secs stun immunity
Is there a genie skill that can do that with paralyze? I was in NS earlier and it was annoying going against a DB cause I couldn't prevent the knock downs and stuff to reheal and such. 

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Pretty much everything Nea said is how most of EP's builds are.
Me personally instead of going just enough vit to wear the cape and rest magic, I put 450 magic (To wear the dragon weapons) ,79 str (for the armor ofcourse), and the rest in vit.
Full vit build works fine for me, I actually prefer it over full magic.
The heals(Wellspring Surge and Ironheart Blessing) do not heal as much since less magic=less hp the heals restore,however you are tankier than a full magic ep.
Though even in vit build the Stream of Rejuvenation heal can still pretty much heal from no to full hp,so you're fine in that regard.
There were also half magic/vit hybrid builds going around but I'm not sure how relevant those are anymore.
Just try and see what's best for you personally.

Angelica

Pretty much everything Nea said is how most of EP's builds are.
Me personally instead of going just enough vit to wear the cape and rest magic, I put 450 magic (To wear the dragon weapons) ,79 str (for the armor ofcourse), and the rest in vit.
Full vit build works fine for me, I actually prefer it over full magic.
The heals(Wellspring Surge and Ironheart Blessing) do not heal as much since less magic=less hp the heals restore,however you are tankier than a full magic ep.
Though even in vit build the Stream of Rejuvenation heal can still pretty much heal from no to full hp,so you're fine in that regard.
There were also half magic/vit hybrid builds going around but I'm not sure how relevant those are anymore.
Just try and see what's best for you personally.
smart post want date?  :-* :-*

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
do not massheal

Offline Drive

• 🌙
smart post want date?  :-* :-*
Come bby :-*
(ImhotterthanInsanityIknow)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
smart post want date?  :-* :-*
Come bby :-*
(ImhotterthanInsanityIknow)

Cheating..

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Cheating..
Ow you can come too xoxo :-*

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
do not massheal
What do you mean? Like use AoE heal or heal during mass?