Epic Perfect World

NoHomo vs Outcasts

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Dat skillbar.
That all you can say? :)) Buttmad.

Was just a point out.I didn't want to offend you. You must be sensitive for taking it so serious, calling others names and such.
''A point out'' Lol? And really? You obviously DID want to offend me in any way possible. And no, if you didn't realise, I actually enjoy laughing at you, I don't, nay, CAN'T take you serious, sorry :/.

I guess I was right about your sensitive side... Anyways overdramatizing everything just makes it look silly. Take a pill and chill.

I'm so lost in this quoteception.
Im so lost wether im gay or not when i watch ur picture.
Mad ^-^
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline izein

Dat skillbar.

Was just a point out.I didn't want to offend you. You must be sensitive for taking it so serious, calling others names and such.
''A point out'' Lol? And really? You obviously DID want to offend me in any way possible. And no, if you didn't realise, I actually enjoy laughing at you, I don't, nay, CAN'T take you serious, sorry :/.

I guess I was right about your sensitive side... Anyways overdramatizing everything just makes it look silly. Take a pill and chill.

Mad ^-^
You must be mad posting some shitty PVP were u win outnumbered, but i understand its the only PK u record were you win from us

Offline ikite

I can't tell if  you were trying to complement us on beating you guys when we were outnumbers or you just have horrible english.   But, anyways blood why as the director of outcasts do you only post videos where you only win also?  Shouldn't you b posting both?  Its like the pot calling the kettle black

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
WoW..Three pages of this non stop garbage and it's still not locked?
Carry on children, carry on...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Can I just ask something?

I know I'm no better than the people of NoHomo but my goodness... Why is it that whenever there's drama regarding anything, they're the cause of it?

Or am I the only one who notices this?
Please, try to civilly and calmly explain this without the "umadbro" remarks because I am quite dumb-founded.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
Dat skillbar.

Mad ^-^
You must be mad posting some shitty PVP were u win outnumbered, but i understand its the only PK u record were you win from us
Yes, because I'm sure that's not what you do all day, everyday, right? Seriously, go inhale some more oxygen, you need it.

Tali

Oh hey guys what's going on in-

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Oh hey guys what's going on in-

That picture is quite marvelous I must say.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

I know I'm no better than the people of NoHomo but my goodness... Why is it that whenever there's drama regarding anything, they're the cause of it?

Please, try to civilly and calmly explain this without the "umadbro" remarks because I am quite dumb-founded.
Firstly, try checking who first called out an entire server on forums. And lol? Civility? This is a game, you don't need to be civil, most factions are proof of that. We're here to have fun, in any way we can. Stop trying to make this into something like; e.g; Epic Nazi (Law and Order) World.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Firstly, try checking who first called out an entire server on forums. And lol? Civility? This is a game, you don't need to be civil, most factions are proof of that. We're here to have fun, in any way we can. Stop trying to make this into something like; e.g; Epic Nazi (Law and Order) World.

I just asked a question. No need to get all mad, Sir.
:tiger-12:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Everyone starts drama equally. Oucasts, Worms, NoHomo, so it's not just NoHomo starting shit. If you watch wc, you'll notice that people from Outcasts and NoHomo start shit, so don't try to pin all the drama on NoHomo.
Because Satana, you start enough shit on your own.

And I'm not even going to start about the video and the qqing about pk, rofl.

Offline Billabong

Hello Wonderful People of EPW!

Guys! Violence is not the answer. Stop with the PK videos!! Make some love videos of everyone hugging. :< Why are you all so violent? Oh ma gawd!! Violence only brings rage and then you all qq and qq and qq :<

- Billabong

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Everyone starts drama equally. Oucasts, Worms, NoHomo, so it's not just NoHomo starting shit. If you watch wc, you'll notice that people from Outcasts and NoHomo start shit, so don't try to pin all the drama on NoHomo.

I will say this and this only and this will be my last post on this thread because commenting on here has become quite useless and I don't feel like reading whatever crap you and your faction mates decide to retort with because it's utterly pointless... It's like talking to brick wall. Plus, I didn't come on this thread to cause drama or have some epic debate on who is more superior than the other.

I didn't say I was any better than NoHomo and I have never claimed or said that I haven't started drama myself because I have. Unlike some people, I take responsibility for my actions and admit I'm at wrong for them. But that isn't my point. My point is that it just seems like NoHomo is the route to most of the drama. Doesn't mean they're always ones who necessarily start the drama but you guys sure do provoke it and instigate it.. Hell, there's been countless of times where you guys just feed off of it and like I said, retort with things just as ridiculous as the person or people who started it in the beginning. What's the point, really? What are you guys trying to prove? Because you guys aren't making yourselves look any better than the others. I thought that was the point of NoHomo... To be better than the others and be the bigger person. Yes, Areashi was right. This is a game merely for the sake of fun but logging onto a shit storm or seeing drama all of the damn time is a joykill for people.

Just saying.
I'm done commenting. This thread already has gone bad enough and frankly, I think it doesn't need anymore drama than there already is.

Take care and have a nice day.
 :monkey-36:
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2013, 06:00 pm by Satana

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

I will say this and this only and this will be my last post on this thread because commenting on here has become quite useless and I don't feel like reading whatever crap you and your faction mates decide to retort with because it's utterly pointless... It's like talking to brick wall. Plus, I didn't come on this thread to cause drama or have some epic debate on who is more superior than the other.

I didn't say I was any better than NoHomo and I have never claimed or said that I haven't started drama myself because I have. Unlike some people, I take responsibility for my actions and admit I'm at wrong for them. But that isn't my point. My point is that it just seems like NoHomo is the route to most of the drama. Doesn't mean they're always ones who necessarily start the drama but you guys sure do provoke it and instigate it.. Hell, there's been countless times where you guys just feed off of it and like I said, retort with things just as ridiculous as the person or people who started it in the beginning. What's the point, really? What are you guys trying to prove? Because you guys aren't making yourselves look any better than the others. I thought that was the point of NoHomo... To be better than the others and be the bigger person. Yes, Areashi was right. This is a game merely for the sake of fun but logging onto a shit storm or seeing drama all of the damn time is a joykill for people.

Just saying.
I'm done commenting. This thread already has gone bad enough and frankly, I think it doesn't need anymore drama than there already is.

Take care and have a nice day.
 :monkey-36:
Yes, because I'm so ignorant towards you, whom, tbh, I don't really care about, and don't even know why you're posting.
Good, because you're not.
Probably not, but I'll take your (very significant) word for it.
The point, is to have fun. Don't know what else you said, let me see.
Thank you, nothing else to see here.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2013, 06:17 pm by Areashi