Epic Perfect World

Few suggestions i had in mind

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
wtf fam   :(
dafuq it actually had a meaning lmfaoo! Okay you're a pleb 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
I beat you all with every class, #TrumpCan'tStopUs

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
it's called main DD class on the server! why doesn't it register through your thick skull... i don't even play Ea, i am a wb! but i played a sin/veno who i shred through Eas so easily.. i don't know what are you talkin about. all i can think off, is that you're just a mad bad kid.
also i said, that's my perspective over things, it might be correct or wrong! reason why i can't cooperate with your logic, because you don't get it. Eas are DD classes who are meant to shred through your defense.. but easily 1 shot too....

Relax. Breathe. Stop yelling.

This isn't about cooperating with anyone's logic. This rebuttal is more about your sad intellect and inability to accept the truth.

You don't play EA or any of the classes I aforementioned earlier that fight Eas which is more than enough proof why your suggestion does not matter, thus I gave you my feedback so get that through your thick skull and appreciate it.

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2017, 04:15 am by LinLin

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Or just don't play thjs out-dated game. 

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Thjs

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Someone has been traumatised by ea's but I ain't no snitch 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Relax. Breathe. Stop yelling.

This isn't about cooperating with anyone's logic. This rebuttal is more about your sad intellect and inability to accept the truth.

You don't play EA or any of the classes I aforementioned earlier that fight Eas which is more than enough proof why your suggestion does not matter, thus I gave you my feedback so get that through your thick skull and appreciate it.
I do not comprehend why you think am yelling or stressing about this am only stating facts and being supported by thoughtful group of gms and devs.
I have played every possible class other than sb and db am pretty sure ill outplay you on any of em without even using def weapon. That's how sure I am that you're a terrible player. Anyway I am sorry I seem straight aggressive and offensive but you're really a very unpleasant person your self! Thanks for your feedback it is noted and not taken in consideration by anyone.

Obviously if anyone is willing to suggest anything as profound as for instance Mousta's suggestion stopping playing the game isn't really a solution. There must be something you just don't get yourself about stopping playing this outdated game because you always end up sharing your thoughts full of nonsense. But then again I do not know why I am explaining this to an illiterate retard who only logs on forums - while being totally isolated of affairs going on in the game itself - to stir other people's feelings, to gather attention and to be pseudo-witty and always ending up emoing how everyone attacks on her  :normal-33:

Btw i am
Someone has been traumatised by ea's but I ain't no snitch
please keep it drama free. Its not another thread aimed for entertainment or flaming each other.

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
when unnerf square formation gn

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
you're so greedy fam

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

mine 99.99%

2- Nerf dbs --> atk and def levels. you can't mess with the skills i believe! so they'll still have the best classs' ability in ccing and escaping tight situations! but it makes it harder for other classes to withstand the high dmg output since 1823719 years of cc, or be able to kill em fast enough due to the escaping potential they have - then its a cycle where db would cc again and end up killing the opposite class. ---- i am a wb in full rpdt mixed ornas pdef and mdef can barely withstand the dmg, i can't imagine how hard it would be for other squishy classes.
+1 nerf att/def lvls
-15 att -15 def will be good
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2017, 07:20 pm by AngelOfDeath_

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
mine 99.99%
+1 nerf att/def lvls
-15 att -15 def will be good
too much of a nerf, that's like making them useless

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
I do not comprehend why you think am yelling or stressing about this am only stating facts and being supported by thoughtful group of gms and devs.
I have played every possible class other than sb and db am pretty sure ill outplay you on any of em without even using def weapon. That's how sure I am that you're a terrible player. Anyway I am sorry I seem straight aggressive and offensive but you're really a very unpleasant person your self! Thanks for your feedback it is noted and not taken in consideration by anyone.please keep it drama free. Its not another thread aimed for entertainment or flaming each other.
Stop contradicting yourself. You act on emotions rather than intellect. My feedback is compelling, the community appreciates my candor and is taken into serious consideration.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2017, 10:20 pm by LinLin

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Dont boost wb cuz kera is playing it, he is just bad yo  :-[
Jk +1 inb4 spamming my what'sApp xD
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Dont boost wb cuz kera is playing it, he is just bad yo  :-[
Jk +1 inb4 spamming my what'sApp xD
bt3mly dunk on my post? LOL Dana 7a 7a 7abooosek  :-*  :police: 

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
I dont see No1 GM answer HERE LMAOO
1.NERF FCKING DB OR DELETE FROM GAME THAT STUPED CLASS
2.Loves Give EAs +5-10 More Attk LvL on Divine Arrows PLZ
3.<3 for you all