Epic Perfect World

Few suggestions i had in mind

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
it's either making it 100% or never miss! You don't understand Ea's stun is influenced by two factors
1- Miss
2- Failure out of luck
simply all we need to do is eliminate one of the two aspects to make it fair for Eas ~~ mgs/venos never miss, it only fails out of luck, they're not influenced by two factors here. I honestly don't see why they gotta jump the thread as if it's some kind of an occasion aka epw sales on buffs or some shit. it's only fair.
rather have it miss than not proc, simply bc in EA v EA scenario u could hit stun on condor, which would be pretty much put condor in no use
im only suggesting their 2spark skills to be 100% since it's high cost

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Just keep the focus on DB guys 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
rather have it miss than not proc, simply bc in EA v EA scenario u could hit stun on condor, which would be pretty much put condor in no use
im only suggesting their 2spark skills to be 100% since it's high cost
i agree tbh, and i don't see no harm in it at all.
- to all guys
br
Just keep the focus on DB guys
all of the thread is imp imo bruh
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Mash 🖤

1- Make ea's stun 100% or never miss. - boost sage barb's KD to 60%, Boost Demon Barb's KD to 70%

2- Nerf dbs --> atk and def levels. you can't mess with the skills i believe! so they'll still have the best classs' ability in ccing and escaping tight situations! but it makes it harder for other classes to withstand the high dmg output since 1823719 years of cc, or be able to kill em fast enough due to the escaping potential they have - then its a cycle where db would cc again and end up killing the opposite class. ---- i am a wb in full rpdt mixed ornas pdef and mdef can barely withstand the dmg, i can't imagine how hard it would be for other squishy classes.

+1

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Ea  needs to be nerfed, easy no brain overpowerd class with high Atk and Def? Wtf game????

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Ea  needs to be nerfed, easy no brain overpowerd class with high Atk and Def? Wtf game?????
relax bro~ 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
+1 for the idea and suggestion!

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
sounds relatively good actually. i get you're a bad sin maybe? or a bad wf? maybe a bad ep?...
1- i don't see the problem
2- their damage is normal
3- everyone casts so fast now
4- lots of classes counter Ea, a good barb/ a good Ep/ A bad veno/ A good Sin/ a garbage Psy/ a garbage mg..
5- yea these classes can literally 1 shot/ heiro them back.
6- they are called main DD classes
thank you for your feed back.sbs and dbs are currently a nightmare for wbs lmao. i am fine with it so, if no one else sees sbs kinda op then its cool, some classes are supposed to have serious advantage/destroy other classes. it's the way things go.Ea didn't get any boosts except nerfs lately...?! barb does need a boost, WR already boosted and it's pretty good. sin doesn't need a boost either, its finally some what balanced, Seekers totally doesn't need a boost at all, if anything.
I get it. You're an imbecile who mains wb and ea? Clearly, you suffer from 1v1 syndrome and EA/WB insecurities maybe?
Moreover, you're not better than anyone else on this server assuming assumptions.

1. Ea is a huge problem

2. Their damage is insane (ex: 104-140k damage under 10 seconds to the aforementioned classes in atk set, and thats just 1 EA)

3. Weak rebuttal

4. You're delusional, also another weak rebuttal

5. Weak rebuttal

6. Weak rebuttal (ex: EA should not be hitting the aforementioned classes for 8k+ in their def sets)

I don't want EA to be nerfed to the ground, In fact, I want them to be played intellectually and fairly.

Adjustments still need to be made and this can be confirmed by the community who have been dealing with this overpowered class.

If you want 100% proc for one class thus 100% proc skills to other classes to even out the playing field.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2017, 05:41 pm by LinLin

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
I get it. You're an imbecile who mains wb and ea? Clearly, you suffer from 1v1 syndrome and EA/WB insecurities maybe?
Moreover, you're not better than anyone else on this server assuming assumptions.

1. Ea is a huge problem

2. Their damage is insane (ex: 140000 damage under 8 seconds to the aforementioned classes in atk set, and thats just 1 EA)

3. Weak rebuttal

5. Weak rebuttal

6. Weak rebuttal (ex: EA should not be hitting the aforementioned classes for 4-8k in their def sets)

I don't want EA to be nerfed to the ground, In fact, I want them to be played intellectually and fairly.

Adjustments still need to be made and this can be confirmed by the community who have been dealing with this overpowered class.

If you want 100% proc for one class thus 100% proc skills to other classes to even out the playing field.
it's called main DD class on the server! why doesn't it register through your thick skull... i don't even play Ea, i am a wb! but i played a sin/veno who i shred through Eas so easily.. i don't know what are you talkin about. all i can think off, is that you're just a mad bad kid.
also i said, that's my perspective over things, it might be correct or wrong! reason why i can't cooperate with your logic, because you don't get it. Eas are DD classes who are meant to shred through your defense.. but easily 1 shot too.... 

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

1. Ea is a huge problem

2. Their damage is insane (ex: 70-140k damage under 8 seconds to the aforementioned classes in atk set, and thats just 1 EA)

3. Weak rebuttal

5. Weak rebuttal

6. Weak rebuttal (ex: EA should not be hitting the aforementioned classes for 4-8k in their def sets)

EA is not a huge problem tbh. Just the skillset is slightly easier to utilize in group combat then certain other dd classes. But then again majority of eas utilize their skillset better then the majority of others of each dd class. The only ones really behind in skillset right now are Seeker and Barbarian whereas a Duskblade stands out skillset wise above others. In the end of the day all DDs regardless of skillset can shit on eachother.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
EA is not a huge problem tbh. Just the skillset is slightly easier to utilize in group combat then certain other dd classes. But then again majority of eas utilize their skillset better then the majority of others of each dd class. The only ones really behind in skillset right now are Seeker and Barbarian whereas a Duskblade stands out skillset wise above others. In the end of the day all DDs regardless of skillset can shit on eachother.
False. EA is the biggest problem this server has period.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
sbs and dbs are currently a nightmare for wbs lmao. i am fine with it so, if no one else sees sbs kinda op then its cool, some classes are supposed to have serious advantage/destroy other classes. it's the way things go.
To be fair, DBs are a nightmare for everyone. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
False. EA is the biggest problem this server has period.
o k a y. Relax, breath.
To be fair, DBs are a nightmare for everyone.
blebed it's always a time when a specific class gets to shine. btw you're a plob 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
blebed it's always a time when a specific class gets to shine. btw you're a plob
wtf fam   :(