Epic Perfect World

Few suggestions i had in mind

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I've been off the suggestion part of the forums for sometime now, i have few suggestions that would be nice! please leave feed back

PVE WISE
1- Can you make the 99 keys quest for nirvana spammable? i believe that would be nice

2- Can you Add basic slayer levels to barbs/sins/eas they were used to farm solo lots of instant with the previous plenty nerfs of ATK levels, they lost a portion of damage that would make the whole thing faster.

PVP WISE
1- Make ea's stun 100% or never miss. - boost sage barb's KD to 60%, Boost Demon Barb's KD to 70%

2- Nerf dbs --> atk and def levels. you can't mess with the skills i believe! so they'll still have the best classs' ability in ccing and escaping tight situations! but it makes it harder for other classes to withstand the high dmg output since 1823719 years of cc, or be able to kill em fast enough due to the escaping potential they have - then its a cycle where db would cc again and end up killing the opposite class. ---- i am a wb in full rpdt mixed ornas pdef and mdef can barely withstand the dmg, i can't imagine how hard it would be for other squishy classes.

3- Sbs seem to be fine tbh. they'd only get hard for a wb if they use dex genie! but i believe its easier for other classes to smash them. but if it's possible to nerf their atk levels abit. i guess it would be more reasonable.

These are my opinions, i am not fully expert on the whole situation, but i asked alot. would appreciate feed backs.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2017, 08:49 am by ★Kera
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
i expected a veno nerf comment, you learning boi

but ye w/e +1

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
+ 1 for this specially for barbs

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

1- Make ea's stun 100% 
no.  :)

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
i expected a veno nerf comment, you learning boi

but ye w/e +1
they actually need an atk boost! but maybe i am clueless
no.  :)
why? you can fortify it! badge it! and their other seal skill is very most likely to miss too. 

can you explain why you have said no?

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
1- Make ea's stun 100%
ight make wf's stun 100% too ^-^

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
nice, 100% stun... ill take it 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
your stun have only factor to fail and thats to hit the jackpot of 10% to fail. i never even realized that wfs have problems with their stuns cause their cc is alot and their stun never missed on me lmao.
on the other hand ea's are influenced by two things, 1- their stun can miss, 2-it can just fail.. so its double fu ck for them. we can make their stun to never miss instead then, then it would be alright!

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
++ and nova

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
it's not needed
neither is boost of barb kd  ^-^

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
boost demon psy's dmg and boost our def  :police:

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
boost demon psy's dmg and boost our def  :police:
Give psy an anti stun with the healing skill they have. (only like 10 seconds) 
Or give them speed boost skill they useless in mass alot cause they can't escape when they get AA'd unless they have a genie that can AD or Faith AND holy path at the same time. 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Don't know why Burdette still hasn't given DB the nerf it needs. Give sin atk and Def lvls back

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Don't know why Burdette still hasn't given DB the nerf it needs. Give sin atk and Def lvls back
Make sin great again