Epic Perfect World

WE WANT HOME STEAD!

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
It would be an exciting addition imo, along with other stuff from the expansion. If done correctly, it will be more good than harm since the game is barely alive anyway

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
It would be an exciting addition imo, along with other stuff from the expansion. If done correctly, it will be more good than harm since the game is barely alive anyway

adding more pve wont do any good either, we got already few patches ago more pve, did it did any difference in long term, no it didnt, useless adding more pve, summer coming dont have time for pve  :-\

Offline Harvard

• Old Player
  • Faction: Prominent
Look.

I just want my Chinese Mansion to be built. Please and Ty.

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEDIT6UmpNk

Offline tenjio

• Beginner
Add homestead and your gonna see dbs and sins beat down all the other classes with their ulti skills and Hs changed skills lol

Offline xx

• Moderated
  • King
  • $€÷¥#&
Tbh idm anymore game is dead rn and with more op content the more challenging and exciting the game will be

Offline X_KyIe_X

Whether the new expansion sucks or whatever, the population will keep decreasing until we get it. Change is a universal constant and I hope we get the files before people leave. This server is a private server but the neverending process to reroll makes it feel like official so it might aswell update like the legit server it is unlike so many owners who just want people’s donations then close their serv

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
bring epw back to life

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Did 153 save the server?

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Heard same crying over last patch and over new classes and didnt do any change what people keep saying about ppl leaving when new update dont come.
Funny..
Another funny thing is how people still cry over new classes and being too op when they begged getting them first place.
Grow up and play homstead in rl with ur parents :(
Tbh this game is so dead it would give me something to do for like a day... maybe. 

I’m bored and have free time again, but need a new mmo I guess.  :-\
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
It's the next patch, so
:)

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
The files for Homestead (1.5.5) aren't public so it's not possible to upgrade to it.
it
The files for Homestead (1.5.5) aren't public so it's not possible to upgrade to it.

its public

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lmao pw players in 2018