Epic Perfect World

is dragon gears for cotd?

Offline jeffro534

what gear does a sin use for cotd mode (chill of the deep). help plz :'(

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i use r8 set ( armor, pants, leggings, wrists) because of the +35 atk levels and +25 def levels it gives.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline jeffro534

ty for the answer bro

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
And GoF daggers of course. Cube neck/warsong belt help too for damage.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Yeah...R8 is the most viable gear set for dph, however, I have killed some sins with dragon with cotd on :o.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I doubt sins use Chill Of The Deep much on EPW. Ive been only playing for like 2 weeks, so i cant say for sure, but I good without it. Got it just to see skill list at Sin Trainer empty. Also, not sure bout pk, but in pwi its usually better to have better aps than chill. at least for me dps is better with aps that with chill. bigger dps-more bp. more bp-more chances of defeating enemies without dying.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I doubt sins use Chill Of The Deep much on EPW. Ive been only playing for like 2 weeks, so i cant say for sure, but I good without it. Got it just to see skill list at Sin Trainer empty. Also, not sure bout pk, but in pwi its usually better to have better aps than chill. at least for me dps is better with aps that with chill. bigger dps-more bp. more bp-more chances of defeating enemies without dying.
If someone's skilled enough, as well as walking the DPH path, they don't hit quick but hurt quite the bit, which is imo atleast just as good as going with APS. Just my opinion tho, I'm a tiny PvE carebear mostly. '-'

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
If someone's skilled enough, as well as walking the DPH path, they don't hit quick but hurt quite the bit, which is imo atleast just as good as going with APS. Just my opinion tho, I'm a tiny PvE carebear mostly. '-'
Well, a sin v sin dph battle does rely on some skills, however, it's also easy to 'luck out' if you gof like 5 times in a row ^-^.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.