Epic Perfect World

Worms vs Oblivion 2/16/13

Zilara

I don't really care about how you filmed it or anything, but next time, please censor the guild chat. Every time I see it, I can feel my brain cells dying. Props to Aldarion for being above guild chat's 5 year old kid mentality.

Don't you think you're exaggerating? like 3 people were making jokes, they were trying to cheer us up. 3/40+. you don't even know them.
PS: no one forces you to watch others' chats...

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
I don't really care about how you filmed it or anything, but next time, please censor the guild chat. Every time I see it, I can feel my brain cells dying. Props to Aldarion for being above guild chat's 5 year old kid mentality.

This.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Nana

Don't you think you're exaggerating? like 3 people were making jokes, they were trying to cheer us up. 3/40+. you don't even know them.

No, I don't think I'm exaggerating. Do I have to know someone in order to think they're stupid based on their actions? Didn't think so.
Also, nobody forces you to watch penises on the news, but they still get censored, right?

Offline chees01

No, I don't think I'm exaggerating. Do I have to know someone in order to think they're stupid based on their actions? Didn't think so.
Also, nobody forces you to watch penises on the news, but they still get censored, right?
So what you trying to say is; Penis on tv = faction chat during TW? Interesting story you got there  ;)
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.

yunie1

You guys gonna get Caeley upset again. xD

Nana, let me remind you this is a game not a job. You're not supposed to be all serious and shyt in guild chats.

#JustSaying.

Offline Nana

So what you trying to say is; Penis on tv = faction chat during TW? Interesting story you got there  ;)

Penis on television gets censored because people get offended by it and don't wish to see it.
People could get offended by that guild chat, as for me, I wish I never saw that chat. Now I can't unsee it. Should I sue for emotional trauma?

Not to mention this isn't first video this Stella made which had unnecessary and arrogant comments.

Nana, let me remind you this is a game not a job. You're not supposed to be all serious and shyt in guild chats.

#JustSaying.

Not being serious isn't same as being retarded. It's one thing to make jokes, I love jokes. But spamming guild chat with euphoric comments such as those while winning tw in which you obviously outnumbered the opposition, is just dumb.

Zilara

Penis on television gets censored because people get offended by it and don't wish to see it.
People could get offended by that guild chat, as for me, I wish I never saw that chat. Now I can't unsee it. Should I sue for emotional trauma?

Not to mention this isn't first video this Stella made which had unnecessary and arrogant comments.

#JustSaying.

Not being serious isn't same as being retarded. It's one thing to make jokes, I love jokes. But spamming guild chat with euphoric comments such as those while winning tw in which you obviously outnumbered the opposition, is just dumb.

how do you know we outnumbered them? were you there? we had 18 people online that COULDN'T attend the TW. also, we're STILL rebuilding. and think whatever you want. it's not like those you "consider stupid" will give a damn ;)