Epic Perfect World

Server isn't dead

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
on top of your game knowledge, which is 0 this server is still alive and will stay for a while
stick to whoring yourself around instead of talking about the game you are just another irrelevant elephant cluesless about everything going around just trying to prove your existence by posting retarded shit like yourself get the *** out
Accurate post

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I mean when you've been around for some time now and beat 100% of the server it does make you superior! Tho I don't call anyone a random till I 1v1 then yea if he had an ego of an elephant then I show what's it like to have a true ego. I change my name all the time for the sake of being a random and gettin new people to 1v1 tho it gets hilarious when someone 1v1 you as they're the best clueless of who you're and get dunked the f u c k on. I met a new player hopelessness he earned my respect a db. Score is 2-2 I am sure o could of done better but yea still a player who gave me challenge pretty awesome. Anyway you all really suck pretty hard ^^ speak back to me and ill show you how it feels to be a piece of shit ig in a 1v1. I'll shit on you from so much height you'll think god him self have crapped on you : )
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
it is
The only dead thing here is your mother's love for you 
-slaps knee- Got em! 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
on top of your game knowledge, which is 0 this server is still alive and will stay for a while
stick to whoring yourself around instead of talking about the game you are just another irrelevant elephant cluesless about everything going around just trying to prove your existence by posting retarded shit like yourself get the *** out
Yowza 
Let's take a chill pill real quick homie g
We don't want to cause any permanent scars here 
Calm down my dude 
My homie 
My swagger bud
My amigo 
My cuss
My comrad 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
I mean when you've been around for some time now and beat 100% of the server it does make you superior! Tho I don't call anyone a random till I 1v1 then yea if he had an ego of an elephant then I show what's it like to have a true ego. I change my name all the time for the sake of being a random and gettin new people to 1v1 tho it gets hilarious when someone 1v1 you as they're the best clueless of who you're and get dunked the f u c k on. I met a new player hopelessness he earned my respect a db. Score is 2-2 I am sure o could of done better but yea still a player who gave me challenge pretty awesome. Anyway you all really suck pretty hard ^^ speak back to me and ill show you how it feels to be a piece of shit ig in a 1v1. I'll shit on you from so much height you'll think god him self have crapped on you : )
The irony in this post 
You said you hated people with egos and then continued to show your massive ego. 
Heheheajajajajehwjhehahjejajhehwlmaolmaolmaolololma
NO SIN CAN BEAT ME
I'M THA BES

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
The irony in this post
You said you hated people with egos and then continued to show your massive ego.
Heheheajajajajehwjhehahjejajhehwlmaolmaolmaolololma
NO SIN CAN BEAT ME
I'M THA BES
i only show my ego when needed, now it was needed. i rarely do it. anyway i had to cause i knew you'd quote me and since you're an absolute moron. it figures i don't like you, its obvious lul - also i didn't say i hated em. its fun to see someone with high spirits and ego, i like to crush hopes ^^. next time don't assume stuff on your own, ghetto nintendo penor nacho 
Heheheajajajajehwjhehahjejajhehwlmaolmaolmaolololma - moron
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2017, 01:39 pm by ★Kera

Offline Hello, you suck

• Moderated
  • #Treu Tiger in da weild
  • #ProfessionalSodaCanCollector, #RealLifeBlademaster
  • Faction: Archenemy
The only dead thing here is your mother's love for you
-slaps knee- Got em!
You're really annoying. 
ImOuttaYoureLeageu

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Yowza Let's take a chill pill real quick homie g We don't want to cause any permanent scars here Calm down my dude My homie My swagger bud My amigo My cuss My comrad

either a troll or tryhard 12 yr old post farmer...

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
You're really annoying.
LMAOOOOO 
You act like I wasn't trying to be annoying 

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
i only show my ego when needed, now it was needed. i rarely do it. anyway i had to cause i knew you'd quote me and since you're an absolute moron. it figures i don't like you, its obvious lul - also i didn't say i hated em. its fun to see someone with high spirits and ego, i like to crush hopes ^^. next time don't assume stuff on your own, ghetto nintendo penor nacho
Heheheajajajajehwjhehahjejajhehwlmaolmaolmaolololma - moron
Everyone results to insults on forums LUL 
You can't be civilized can you
Hehehehehahahahahalolamaokakmaolroflrofljeejejejajajaj

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
either a troll or tryhard 12 yr old post farmer...
Why can't I be both 

Offline Hello, you suck

• Moderated
  • #Treu Tiger in da weild
  • #ProfessionalSodaCanCollector, #RealLifeBlademaster
  • Faction: Archenemy
LMAOOOOO
You act like I wasn't trying to be annoying
You act like you don't know how to multi-quote.

What faction are you in so I know not to join there?
ImOuttaYoureLeageu

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Everyone results to insults on forums LUL
You can't be civilized can you
Hehehehehahahahahalolamaokakmaolroflrofljeejejejajajaj
you cant seriously expect anyone to be civilized while dealing with you. Look at the way you're laughin. Your brain diminished to the extent of you're actually enjoying this thinking you're the funny 
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2017, 03:35 pm by Mana