Epic Perfect World

Server isn't dead

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I don't really think any handful of players are special enough to say that they made the server what it is.
Everyone contributed from the beginning not just a small amount of people. And we've already mentioned that we know some people moved on and left but like I mentioned before just cause 1 veteran leaves doesn't mean more people aren't going to be joining in the time they were here.
And honestly it's funny when people are so self-centered and feel like they're the most famous person on epw or any game to think it's cool to call people randoms.  
Like lmao do you really pride yourself so much in being popular in epw that you think you can go around and say anyone you dont know is a nobody?
Just because you don't know people like you used to and don't want to give meeting others a chance doesn't mean the server is full of randoms.
It's full of people you have yet to meet, and that's the only way it should be said.  

I don't pride myself at all when it comes to anything on this server or game, lmao. Honestly, I wish I was a random it would've saved me 4 years of bullshit I had to deal with because certain people who were/are apart of the community are so shitty. 

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

I don't pride myself at all when it comes to anything on this server or game, lmao. Honestly, I wish I was a random it would've saved me 4 years of bullshit I had to deal with because certain people who were/are apart of the community are so shitty.
You would've saved the server from the bullshit and drama you've caused you mean

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️

You are a random 
Don't you understand 
We're all randoms 
No one is superior to anyone else because of popularity, calling someone a random is a derogatory term and you're essentially calling them a nobody just because you don't know them. 
Sad to hear that you had a rough 4 years though you can't expect the entire community to be perfect and the friendliest bunch, there's pieces of shit on every game. Just don't get involved in gossip or with people who think epw is a second life where drama and shit are necessary to have fun.  :'(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
You would've saved the server from the bullshit and drama you've caused you mean
Did she have an affair with Agatio or what. 
Doubt it could of been so serious to where she's receiving so much hate. 
I've seen her post a few times here and there and its saddening to see that every one of the posts is greeted by some dirty and mean ass shit. 

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
On top of script, skill send, and whatever other hack/bots people had, PE ruined the server.

Server is just filled with randoms. It took a turn I'd say about 2 years ago. Most of the OG players who made this server what it was have retired, quit, got real lives and moved on.

You're delusional if you think otherwise.
on top of your game knowledge, which is 0 this server is still alive and will stay for a while
stick to whoring yourself around instead of talking about the game you are just another irrelevant elephant cluesless about everything going around just trying to prove your existence by posting retarded shit like yourself get the *** out

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
on top of your game knowledge, which is 0 this server is still alive and will stay for a while
stick to whoring yourself around instead of talking about the game you are just another irrelevant elephant cluesless about everything going around just trying to prove your existence by posting retarded shit like yourself get the *** out
+++     

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Did she have an affair with Agatio or what.
Doubt it could of been so serious to where she's receiving so much hate.
I've seen her post a few times here and there and its saddening to see that every one of the posts is greeted by some dirty and mean ass shit.

They're just upset I speak my mind and don't suck them off like everyone else does. 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Server is not dead, peoples only quiting l u l  :police:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae