Epic Perfect World

New Player Seeking Information on Endgame Sins

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
guys i didnt saw other posts,
my question is full set r8 on sin but dagger one in 21atk levels other is Gof which is better plz explain me why cuz i am making one and i want chose best ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Skai_ was one of the best at raging tides, he has really skill. :3
Normally, I'd call him a pve noob, because, before, that's what he was before he started to skill spam. However, now, he's really become a great player. Not only that, but also the fact that he doesn't spark almost at all, is quite pro. Granted he does out gear pretty much...like 95% of the server...though, lol.

Yeah I agree. I was waiting for his pk videos and he FINNALY did some, without just apsing, although he could do with it sometimes against clerics...
DPH vs clerics is quite insane in pwi.
In a r9s3 1v1, I've never been able to kill a full JOSD cleric. I dunno, they were just so insane. Their defense was crazy.

I've heard how crazy Mrs_Mav's defense is, scary clerics. xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
dont u think that any person that uses money to get the best items in the game have insane anything?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
dont u think that any person that uses money to get the best items in the game have insane anything?

Especially since Mrs_Mav's parent is a GM, he/she gets almost everything off them and then boasts about how good he/she is... It's really annoying, part of e reason I quit pwi.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
at least here we send those kind of ppl away from the Staff  :rolleyes:

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Mav is good though. That also is something to keep in mind.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
guys i didnt saw other posts,
my question is full set r8 on sin but dagger one in 21atk levels other is Gof which is better plz explain me why cuz i am making one and i want chose best ty.

as a noob sin i would choose GOF over attk level since it has a chance to do Double Damage when it procs. 
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x