Epic Perfect World

Anyone know a lot about editing Shivtr site?

Offline Cecelia

• Characters: Cecelia, Wisteria
  • Faction: Derp
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to change my site icon, the pic that appears in the web page tab before the name of the page. I'm relatively new to Shivtr. Can anyone tell me how to change this? Thanks in advance. :)

Offline Cecelia

Totami

u cant change that.

u need to be site admin in ur site to change things on site and bit html

Offline SlightOff

• SlightOff
  • I have no Mercy
yep u can only do that if ur Site admin
Barbarian , lvl 150 , Demon ,SlightOff

Offline Cecelia

I am the site Admin.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
yea i want to know how to change that also and would like to know how to link server status on site also

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Tali

You can change your site's favicon by going to the settings tab, the option should be under "Guild Extras"

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yea i want to know how to change that also and would like to know how to link server status on site also

for server status, the best i found was to simply set up an iFrame...

If you are site admin, go to settings > Layout >  .... for your desired page layout make a HTML block, and copy the following code..

For server status..

<iframe src="http://epicpw.com/server.php" style="border:0px #cc66cc;" name="Server Status" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="13%" width="100%"></iframe>

For GM status...

<iframe src="http://epicpw.com/staff.php" style="border:0px #cc66cc;" name="Server Status" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="12%" width="100%"></iframe>

make two separate html blocks for either staff or server status..

this should work..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Cecelia

You can change your site's favicon by going to the settings tab, the option should be under "Guild Extras"
I couldn't find that option "Guild Extras" :/