Epic Perfect World

2x drops event.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
What about fortify blocking knockdown? So far I haven't made it block it because then barb would never be able to catch, but if their knockdown becomes 100% and it's spammable then it might not be that bad against a 30 second cooldown fortify. It would also help against DB and if need then Dragon Rising.
Don't change mechanics, currently as things are, things are good aside from little things that make life annoying.

Fortify wouldn't be a good idea because then (imo) it defeats the entire purpose of paralyze in the first place- and would put barbs and other classes that rely on para to kill anything in a tougher spot. The server currently favors ranged classes more than ever, so I don't think you should give them an even bigger advantage against close range melee.

Just adjust barb knockdown to have a longer cooldown/higher chi cost, don't screw up the games entire mechanics just to try and balance out one class.'

And also, if the classes can't catch a class now, they aren't going to catch a class later, even with a 100% KD proc. If fortify blocks KD this is a direct boost to MG and EA. 
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 04:05 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
barb stun cost nothing wr stun costs 1 spark, can make it 100% but increase chi cost to 50 chi
and nerf the damn DB gm self buff only + debuffable + make them unable to use heart of steel and soul of fire because db starter pack is go in 1000 and heart of steel impossible to die

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
What about fortify blocking knockdown? So far I haven't made it block it because then barb would never be able to catch, but if their knockdown becomes 100% and it's spammable then it might not be that bad against a 30 second cooldown fortify. It would also help against DB and if need then Dragon Rising.
++make fortify block knockdown and make db buff debuffable 

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
And and and and make ea able to walk or run while stealth just like assassin. Oh yeah! + able to 2spark plsss.  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-37:
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Make sage wiz viable again ^-^ love the changes regarding wiz!

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy
Nice one GM
but have Question about NS 
Do you can made Automatical Quest we no need fly back and take Quest Evrytime  (that was mean about Supply Tokken Quest at NS )
becuse Little Boring to fly evrytime and take Quest ^-^

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter
give it back 0 def 20% you monster :( :( :(
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 05:17 pm by noul

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Any plans on making demon Ea ea playable? :-X

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Any plans on making demon Ea ea playable? :-X
I was thinking about increasing their accuracy passive to 100% instead of 10% and also increasing their passive crit rate to match sage EA, but I'm still hesitant about doing EA boosts since that would make a lot of people complain... Might do it next patch though, I tried demon EA and it's pretty useless...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
give it back 0 def 20% you monster :( :( :(

no               

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Aitäh Jaan  :rolleyes:
:-*Fashion

Offline muie

• бу