Epic Perfect World

2x drops event.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
2x drops has been activated. It will be turned off on Monday at 1 am server time.
There will also be a server patch in a few days including fashion, more Heroic Battle Winner item rewards, some skill changes and hopefully Sunset Valley.
Have fun!

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Sucks that I don't really play anymore =\ but enjoy the event everyone !

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Server is dead anyway, what brings there double drop? Lmao

Where pk guys ? : x

Do not delete my comment, own opinion...

Offline Viversum

• bye
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 03:27 pm by Viversum

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Don't think so
nice reading comprehension monkey

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Skill changes?
Sage wizard Morning Dew and Divine Pyrogram channeling times reduced and Quaff increased to +200% magic damage. Sage wizard should now have around same damage as demon wizard, 80ct vs 99 ct. Sage Morning Dew will also give a +50% pdef buff for 10 seconds, castable on others too.
Also will make Dragon Rising into paralysis, 6 seconds with axe/poleblade. We did testing with it and it was fine. Right now WR has no chance against kite classes because they can just stack antistuns/faith/badge/fortify and never get caught, hopefully this will help. Can revert it if it doesn't turn out as intended.
Also will disable instant Take Aim bot and put the "One click take-aim" into the client. 

Offline Viversum

• bye
nice reading comprehension monkey
<333

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Sage wizard Morning Dew and Divine Pyrogram channeling times reduced and Quaff increased to +200% magic damage. Sage wizard should now have around same damage as demon wizard, 80ct vs 99 ct. Sage Morning Dew will also give a +50% pdef buff for 10 seconds, castable on others too. Also will make Dragon Rising into paralysis, 6 seconds with axe/poleblade. We did testing with it and it was fine. Right now WR has no chance against kite classes because they can just stack antistuns/faith/badge/fortify and never get caught, hopefully this will help. Can revert it if it doesn't turn out as intended. Also will disable instant Take Aim bot and put the "One click take-aim" into the client.
Okay, what the hell? You're giving warrior a 6 second paralyze, that's 100% chance. I wouldn't care if this wasn't blatantly class favoritism.

Barb has a 3 second paralyze with 60% chance, 50% for sage.

Not only is this unfair, but this is the final nail in the coffin for barbarian. Will you PLEASE make barb 100% paralyze as well as you said you would when you FIRST got the position? You claim that WR has "no chance" versus kiting classes, yet this is the same argument that can be used by barbs as well that have to run across the map back and forth to fight a ranged class, all to have their skill FAIL when they hit them.

Having barb para a 60% chance made sense before DB's came with their 100% para's, and now WR with their 100% para. Leaving barb crutched as-is is literally putting them at a disadvantage and is going to make barb even more worthless than before.
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 03:34 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Okay, what the hell? You're giving warrior a 6 second paralyze, that's 100% chance. I wouldn't care if this wasn't blatantly class favoritism.

Not only is this unfair, but this is the final nail in the coffin for barbarian. Will you PLEASE make barb 100% paralyze as well as you said you would when you FIRST got the position? You claim that WR has "no chance" versus kiting classes, yet this is the same argument that can be used by barbs as well that have to run across the map back and forth to fight a ranged class, all to have their skill FAIL when they hit them.

Having barb para a 60% chance made sense before DB's came with their 100% para's, and now WR with their 100% para. Leaving barb crutched as-is is literally putting them at a disadvantage and is going to make barb even more worthless than before.
I don't think increasing WB paralysis to 100% is a bad idea, but I think Solid Shield cost should be increased too then, else str genie barbs can spam too much CC with occult, have high damage and then also have a lot of defense.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

barb stun cost nothing wr stun costs 1 spark, can make it 100% but increase chi cost to 50 chi
and nerf the damn DB gm self buff only + debuffable + make them unable to use heart of steel and soul of fire because db starter pack is go in 1000 and heart of steel impossible to die

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
+++++ for FASHAN 
REST IS TOOO SHITY DUDE WTH ?!
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I don't think increasing WB paralysis to 100% is a bad idea, but I think Solid Shield cost should be increased too then, else str genie barbs can spam too much CC with occult, have high damage and then also have a lot of defense.

Solid Shield is the only thing that keeps a barb alive currently, I don't know how you don't know this considering when you were devastating barbs (myself included) before you were a GM on your -99 EA.

Barb's currently have the worst defenses out of all of the HA classes, and ontop of that unless they're vitality build the added HP doesn't count for anything. Don't act like you don't know this, lol.

I don't think solid shield should be touched, I think that making the knockdown cost more chi or have a longer cooldown would be a much better option. Warriors have marrow as well as spammable bell for insane defenses in any situation, I don't see why barb's should be favored less in that regard.

The problem with barbarians is that unlike any other class, they only have 1 skill to lock down an enemy. They completely rely on occult ice to "lock" anything. 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Solid Shield is the only thing that keeps a barb alive currently, I don't know how you don't know this considering when you were devastating barbs (myself included) before you were a GM on your -99 EA. 

Barb's currently have the worst defenses out of all of the HA classes, and ontop of that unless they're vitality build the added HP doesn't count for anything. 

I don't think solid shield should be touched, I think that making the knockdown cost more chi or have a longer cooldown would be a much better option. Warriors have marrow as well as spammable bell for insane defenses in any situation, I don't see why barb's should be favored less in that regard.
What about fortify blocking knockdown? So far I haven't made it block it because then barb would never be able to catch, but if their knockdown becomes 100% and it's spammable then it might not be that bad against a 30 second cooldown fortify. It would also help against DB and if need then Dragon Rising.